Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Registered User Her-Name's-Ally's Avatar
    i have 17x8 45 offset and I fit fine with no camber...I am running 215s you should be fine with 225s also.

that guy w/ the face poeticfinesse21's Avatar
    Are you 5-lug or 4-lug? I'm looking into getting some 16x7 +40 konig feathers. They real look real good, only 15 lbs each and about $99 each online. I wouldn't mind something that's 16x7.5 or 16x8 but I haven't been able to find any 16" wheels wider than 7" that are 4-lug and don't have some crazy aggressive offset

5 lug and yes go wider it will feel better. ifyou have to just camber a little like -1 in the front and -.5 in the back

I am 4-lug. I would love polished. I might settle for silver or white, but trying to keep the car with just blue, silver, and red as far as colors go.

I guess I could always by painted wheels and polish them myself, but don't think I want to deal with that hassle.

what color is your car?
    I love white wheels on pretty much every color car except euro yellow it just sucks keping em clean. I was my car like twice a week and sometimes I feel even thats not enough

Vbp

gunmetal, white or gold look good an vbp IMO. I think many others would agree.

I do agree that those colors look good. I was just trying to keep it all to the red (emblems, calipers, and lugnuts), blue (car itself), and silver (outline of badges). I wanted to keep the wheels silver to tie it all together. I just saw that PasswordJDM has silver Rota slips for 635 plus shipping. But they are only 16x7 +40. I would love to get a 16x8 wheel on the car. Especially with the new coilovers coming. I want to put a meaty tire to fill in some of the wheel gap I will introduce, by raising the car. Maybe a 225/50 or 225/55 or something like that.

Ideal tire size for 16's is 225/50 or 205/55 but I'd go with the 225/50/16 for the extra rubber. 225/55/16 is too big and it will fuck up your speedo. The only 16x8 wheels that I've been able to find in 4-lug is RPF1's.

I think it probably depends on what you want. I just found a set of Advan RGII in Super Bright Chrome on PasswordJDM. 16x8 +48. There are some out there, but they are definitely harder to find in 4x100.

pick em up. I think they are tight I just dont like that everyone has em

advans are niiiice

Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    I think it probably depends on what you want. I just found a set of Advan RGII in Super Bright Chrome on PasswordJDM. 16x8 +48. There are some out there, but they are definitely harder to find in 4x100.
    Those might rub on the inside. Ideal offset for a 8" wide wheel is around +38

No worries poetic. #1 - it was an example. #2 - I realized that unlike the Rota's on PJDM, the Advan's are priced per wheel. I don't have 3G's to spend on wheels.

I am not into the low offset wheels with all of the camber, etc, but I wish these wheels were in a more ep friendly offset.

I'll keep searching for an affordable 8" wheel, but I may just end up with these 7" slips, slap some 225/50 tires on them and be done with it.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information