Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wow very nice numbers for oem parts. The video isn't working :/

The 05 rsx-s stock mid pipe is 2.1. It's hold you back.

sucks that the 2.5 mid pipe had a cracked on it.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    Wow very nice numbers for oem parts. The video isn't working :/

The 05 rsx-s stock mid pipe is 2.1. It's hold you back.

sucks that the 2.5 mid pipe had a cracked on it.

yeah i know i test drove the car when i put the PLM headers on and man power was a huge different because of the 2.5 midpipe. i know i lost a lot of power there but oh well. later down the line i am going to do a custom 2.5 again.

video is working for me...let check again.
    Last edited by 02CivicSI-VTEC; 12-18-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 02CivicSI-VTEC View Post
    yeah i know i test drove the car when i put the PLM headers on and man power was a huge different because of the 2.5 midpipe. i know i lost a lot of power there but oh well. later down the line i am going to do a custom 2.5 again.

video is working for me...let check again.

just read thru the thread...and great numbers so far...but curious about why you upgraded your injectors? couldnt the stock ones work with the setup you running now...???

Quote Originally Posted by Leemo559 View Post
    just read thru the thread...and great numbers so far...but curious about why you upgraded your injectors? couldnt the stock ones work with the setup you running now...???
    when i build the motor its either buy new injectors or use ep3 280cc =(. i had 440cc at 1st then bought 650 due to running a JRSC, soon after i sold the charger and left with 440 for na.

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    thats awesome power for stock parts man.. just goes to show it doesnt take much to have a peppy DD.. would love to see your mid range with an exhaust though.. 2.5 preferably 3" seeing thats the route i'm going with much higher compression and waaaay bigger cams lol

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    thats awesome power for stock parts man.. just goes to show it doesnt take much to have a peppy DD.. would love to see your mid range with an exhaust though.. 2.5 preferably 3" seeing thats the route i'm going with much higher compression and waaaay bigger cams lol

ty very much man. as for the exhaust i dont know about 3" because when i had the 2.5 it was pretty loud for a dd. then again i didnt have a resonator hehehe. next time i'll leave the resonator on and making it 2.5.

When I first put on my race header my 2.25 inch mid-pipe didn't have a resonator. Using the stock muffler the car was way to loud. Within 30 mins I had ordered a vibrant ultra quiet resonator. it made a world of difference.

Damn good numbers. Didnt lose much TQ finding that HP either. Keep at it!

when i build the motor its either buy new injectors or use ep3 280cc =(. i had 440cc at 1st then bought 650 due to running a JRSC, soon after i sold the charger and left with 440 for na.
    sweet...are you happy with the results...or plan to change setup...????

Quote Originally Posted by Leemo559 View Post
    sweet...are you happy with the results...or plan to change setup...????
    I am happy for now as my DD, but there two more step to play with I would like to try out. Next is getting a bigger piping for sure, it doesn't even cost that much to have a 2.5 piping weld on.do you think OEM resonator are very restricted? I would like to push these stock can as for it can go before buying aftermarket can. That would be the last thing I'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    You finna go n/a? what happen to the boost?

I am happy for now as my DD, but there two more step to play with I would like to try out. Next is getting a bigger piping for sure, it doesn't even cost that much to have a 2.5 piping weld on.do you think OEM resonator are very restricted? I would like to push these stock can as for it can go before buying aftermarket can. That would be the last thing I'll do.
    I heard the stock axleback are good up to 300 whp.

I heard the stock axleback are good up to 300 whp.
    yup i have already proven that theory for the stock muffler when i was supercharged making 293whp 209tq

ty very much man. as for the exhaust i dont know about 3" because when i had the 2.5 it was pretty loud for a dd. then again i didnt have a resonator hehehe. next time i'll leave the resonator on and making it 2.5.
    i just did a dual resonated setup on my 2.5 sounds really good for just having a glasspack muffler.. real quiet highway cruising too

yeah.. i did the turbo A3, loved it.. was gonna do the k24 turbo route but then i came across just doing a stock Z1, which was fun as hell so i changed up and decided to do the k24 high comp build. Besides a buddy of mine is doing a really nice turbo build that i helped him out with which i wil post on here once done.. stay tuned

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information