Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i agree that the RH and exhaust combo could lead him to run lean- especially since its only the power card. If he has been running lean for a while- the plugs and/ or primary o2 sensor could be burned out.

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Well that's prolly why ur car isn't running right. So there's two ways here. First u are correct that ur dcrh is giving u the cel. But the combo of a dcrh plus a 2.5 exhaust is making u run lean. Second ur o2 sensor is really damaged and is xausing u ti run lean. Step one buy an o2 eliminator and see if it clears ur cel. This works 50% of the time ( worked for me). If that doesnt work u can either buy a new one and see if that works or u need kpro caus that exhaust combo is leaning u out. Another thing u can try is resseting the battery. If that clears the code and ur car begins to run normal for a little bit then ur o2 needs to be replaced
    I have a 02 elimanator i guess i can try and throw it on and see if that helps, I am trying to get Kpro to make sure i am running good and not lean, When i took my car to get my stock muffler flange changed to make it fit with my greddy pipe that was 2.25 the guy IDK why but he made it bigger to 2.5inch i was pissed cause all i wanted him to do was fix the scraps it had
    I did notice less power at lower speeds but at higher speeds little better performance

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Time to switch from that useless street kit to the race kit

wussup men hows the jrsc treatin you. I had a 2.5 exhaust on mine when i was running that charger. Switch for the bigger exhaust a raceheader would be good too.

hey whats up man SC still going strong trying to figure out some little kinks on it
    i am running 2.5 exhaust and DCRH i am at the moment trying to get Kpro to hopefully resolve these CEL and lean issues

Did u ever get your swap done?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information