So as a few of you may have seen... I sold the Skunk2 Civic RR... It was awesome i loved it, but i figured if i could sell ..i would...

Sooooooooooooooo now my DD Ep3 is sitting here with me, i drive her everyday. I love her. It all started with i needed a new stereo... so a few nights ago i got a pioneer 3400bh (double din dvd player) wired up a relay so i can bypass that pesky e-brake thing. Then it all clicked.... i brought the sub woofer out of hiding from the attic in the garage...dusted it off..threw my fast and furious lightening audio amp on it, and now i had the bump again...

i have a slight exhaust leak... Oh...ill just get a new exhaust...greddy has a decent system..so doesn't Apexi...something not too loud. well if i am going to do that i might as well get a new cat, i get the occasional "bad cat" code...so megan test pipe, and defoulers...

then i realized...i am spiraling out of control i am going to build this ep3 like i did my previous blue one from 2004...

I figured i would let everyone know i will be making a few more threads now, some how-to's with good detailed video like my Clutch master Cylinder one found here:

that one was just a quick simple one to answer someones question.

But i feel that i should let everyone know that i will be posting up more now.

Hi my names Jimmy and i have an addition to ep3's.