Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    Well I got my spolier and grill yesterday.

I am looking for a DIY on installing these items. I cannot find anything current with photos though. The wing also came with some rubber grommets, which I assume go over the bolt holes on the spoiler from what I read. However, it also came with some plastic "tabs" for lack of a better term, that I have no idea what to do with. You can see them in the photo kind of tucked under the grill.

The quality seems good, but I have not had a chance to test fit anything as it was late when I got home yesterday. I will try the grill tonight, but the spoiler will probably have to wait until the weekend. They all still need paint anyways. But the quality seems good. No cracks or anything that I can see. Although there is something floating around in the main part of the wing. It does not appear broken, but when I flip it, I can hear something rattling.

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Looks real good man

Quote Originally Posted by Her-Name's-Ally View Post
    Congrats man, member you hated your ep?
    Thanks for the links Ally. And I still do hate the EP... some days. I hate it todaye because it looks fucking ghetto with no grill and missing the front bumper lenses. If I could afford a new truck and the gas to go with it, the EP would be gone or relegated to true daily driver status.

Registered User Her-Name's-Ally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    Thanks for the links Ally. And I still do hate the EP... some days. I hate it todaye because it looks fucking ghetto with no grill and missing the front bumper lenses. If I could afford a new truck and the gas to go with it, the EP would be gone or relegated to true daily driver status.
    haha get out of here man a few more mods and you will never want to part ways with the egg

Damnit, I knew it would happen. I ran out of room in my gun safe. I filled the last slot with a Russian Baikal MP18, a single shot 20 gauge. Nice lightweight gun with a synthetic stock, and it was cheap as hell. I have run out of excuses.

So since I got a check engine light for my o2 sensor, I ordered a new o2 sensor from kseries parts. Since I was making an order anyways, I purchased a set of motor mount inserts since I have a bit of wheel hop. I also bought an angled defouler for the secondary o2 sensor. The mid-pipe is a big bottleneck, so I bought a megan racing midpipe, but from another site where it was $55 less. Being as I bought that defouler, it would be a waste of money if I didn't look into purchasing a race header and kpro soon. Like how my logic works?

One of these days, I'm not gonna be single and have no kids, so I better get my toys in order first. I made sure to get the firearms stuff covered though, hard to justify those to some women. If I already own them though... heh.

Quote Originally Posted by gribly View Post
    Damnit, I knew it would happen. I ran out of room in my gun safe. I filled the last slot with a Russian Baikal MP18, a single shot 20 gauge. Nice lightweight gun with a synthetic stock, and it was cheap as hell. I have run out of excuses.

So since I got a check engine light for my o2 sensor, I ordered a new o2 sensor from kseries parts. Since I was making an order anyways, I purchased a set of motor mount inserts since I have a bit of wheel hop. I also bought an angled defouler for the secondary o2 sensor. The mid-pipe is a big bottleneck, so I bought a megan racing midpipe, but from another site where it was $55 less. Being as I bought that defouler, it would be a waste of money if I didn't look into purchasing a race header and kpro soon. Like how my logic works?

One of these days, I'm not gonna be single and have no kids, so I better get my toys in order first. I made sure to get the firearms stuff covered though, hard to justify those to some women. If I already own them though... heh.
    I feel ya on that. I've spent probably $2000 on guns lately and over $3000 on the car...My gf is cool with it though

$2000 on guns lately? You didn't go all pants-on-head and actually pay the prices people are asking and paying these days, did you? Prices will be back down, it's mostly blown over now. Ammo is still hard to find, and I saw 300 rounds of .22lr CCI MiniMag sell for $150 in an auction yesterday. The guns I've been working on were all guns I already owned, I just rebuilt them, and sold one off. I picked up this shotty for $130 new.

EDIT - I don't have a girlfriend to spend money on, just myself. ALL FOR ME!

Bought em all days after Newtown...When prices were reasonable lol Got an AK, AR, and S&W 629 .44 Revolver

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information