Close

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    I wish i was like u guys. I can't control my habit. I'm still paying off shit from 2yrs ago. and I just keep in buying
    :O. I opened a PayPal account (Bill Me Later) with the intention of using it for parts, but I've only spent like $120. I try to control my spending because College Budget. I rather pay cash than to pile up debt.
    Last edited by theMan_ny; 12-03-2012 at 09:35 PM.

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Ha. I just got approved for bill me later Haha. So far bought ctr center console and what I listed above thanks to bill me later. U better use ur buy me later now, 6 months no interest if u just signed up

I strive to be like Draw7Seven, but am actually more like superchargedk20. I am going through some shit right now. Spending a couple of bucks on my car is making it feel slightly better.

Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    I strive to be like Draw7Seven, but am actually more like superchargedk20. I am going through some shit right now. Spending a couple of bucks on my car is making it feel slightly better.
    Hell yea. Car parts always make u feel better. I remember 6yrs ago my best freind hooked up with a girl he knew i really liked. I was a little upset, so I went and bought a jrsc. Forgot about that incident real quick!

Glad I don't have the spending problem. I'm a "build it from junkyard parts" kinda guy, and the EP3 is the first vehicle I've had that I can't exactly do that with. I've tried to purchase parts for my car online but I never get further than putting a few things in the shopping cart and getting upset at the price. However, I have spent lots of money on R/C stuff and my firearms, so I'm sure once I break the ice with my car it'll get bad.

Registered User Her-Name's-Ally's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Hell yea. Car parts always make u feel better. I remember 6yrs ago my best freind hooked up with a girl he knew i really liked. I was a little upset, so I went and bought a jrsc. Forgot about that incident real quick!
    damn thats shitty but frigen funny I like that

Haha it was so long ago. My current gf already spilled the beans for Xmas... She got me depo lights an aem oil pressure , and tru boost gauge, amber sidemarkers, skunk2 gold lca's.... Now thats love!

Registered User Her-Name's-Ally's Avatar
    Wow shes a keeper buuuut if you ever get rid of her I take recycled goods hahah
    im kidding man I cant believe she told you though dang

Lmao. she would show me links and be like "is this the right one" Haha. She sent me this pic today. Then I'm like yay headlights! She's goes "maybe ,maybe not". She obviously doesn't see the big "depo" word on the box

MINE ARE COMING IN TODAY TOO..WOOOO

started my exhuast last night and holy fackkkkkkkkkkkkkk...everything was rusted to shit..had to cut everything off and now i have to drill out the header ..such a PITA, if anyone is local and wants to drop of an oem header hook a brotha up!
    be jealous :P

Quote Originally Posted by ImportCustomx View Post
    MINE ARE COMING IN TODAY TOO..WOOOO

started my exhuast last night and holy fackkkkkkkkkkkkkk...everything was rusted to shit..had to cut everything off and now i have to drill out the header ..such a PITA, if anyone is local and wants to drop of an oem header hook a brotha up!

I had one a couple weeks ago but scrapped it. I figured who is going to want this damn thing any way lol. Just get a dc shorty, its a good replacement for oem.

Hey supercharged and import. Check your Depo's as soon as possible when you get them. The top mounting tab on the driver-side lamp was broken off. I am JB Welding it back together, but just wanted to let you guys know.

That supercharger story is funny. I was day dreaming about one on my 40-mile drive home last night. That and a wilwood kit, new seats, new.....

Quote Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
    Hey supercharged and import. Check your Depo's as soon as possible when you get them. The top mounting tab on the driver-side lamp was broken off. I am JB Welding it back together, but just wanted to let you guys know.

That supercharger story is funny. I was day dreaming about one on my 40-mile drive home last night. That and a wilwood kit, new seats, new.....
    thanks good to know!

Im not buyin a DC header, i must stop the madness!!
    be jealous :P

No problem. Eric was super cool about it. I just figured I would JB Weld it and not deal with the hassle of returns and shit. I tried Super Glue, but that shit doesn't want to take hold. Not so Super after all.

I am thinking I am going to pull my center console out tonight and start on the radio harness soldering and mounting the radio and shit. I have to work this weekend, so I need to try to do as much as posible during the week. Wish I still had a garage, I could be installing the suspension and headlights and shit while I drive the work truck. Maybe I need to get someone to pick me up. Need to work on that.
    Last edited by MOOGEN; 04-15-2009 at 11:04 PM.

Haha . I gotta wait till Xmas to check em lol. I also grabbed this like last week

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information