Close

buddy club n+ adjustment?

can someone direct me on how to adjust height and stiffness for the n+... pictures would be great

Quote Originally Posted by b33lz89 View Post
    can someone direct me on how to adjust height and stiffness for the n+... pictures would be great
    I have set of these on my 05 NHBP. Great coils however have an insane clunking come from the back right coilover....I had a shop take a look at it however they claimed it was not blown nor was it leaking fluid. I guess these things just rattle after awhile?

I heard that N+ cant go too low even if you lower it all the way down. Some member was complaining about it ? Is it right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Wall View Post
    I have set of these on my 05 NHBP. Great coils however have an insane clunking come from the back right coilover....I had a shop take a look at it however they claimed it was not blown nor was it leaking fluid. I guess these things just rattle after awhile?

Well leaking or blown coils dont really cause clunking

i just got them installed they are a little bouncy, it says i can adjust the stiffeness the manual is all in japanese letters i dont know how to do it

For the front dampers the adjustment knob is at the bottom and for the rear dampers the knob is at the top. Counterclock wise to soften and clock wise to firm up. To adjust height front and rear. You take the coilovers off the car then You spin The bottom base where the coilover mounts clock wise and counterclock wise.

Registered User wayfastwhitey84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Wall View Post
    make sure that the top mount is tight and the lock down nut that is threaded on the shock body

Thread Information