Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Black Widow Spider in my Dashboard!!! How do I kill it?

Plain an simple some how there is a big ass Black Widwo Spider in my Dashboard... I know WT$)@#$JlSDAKSADJHF*$*(@(# .... I haven't been able to kill it. I found under the ecu passenger side a big ass web sprayed with with Black Flag Spiders (incl. Black Widows) Well any who... Anybody know what is a good way to get rid of it??? I'm honest to God about to Bomb the ep3 in the next 24 hours... With a Fogger that kills "Spiders" Any advice would be great! I appreciate it. Thanks very much in advance...

Shop vac. i had a Black Widow infestation at my last house and the shop vac kills them instantly.

Re: Black Widow Spider in my Dashboard!!! How do I kill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    Shop vac. i had a Black Widow infestation at my last house and the shop vac kills them instantly.
    lol She doesnt want to come out... I tried that already. Im calling her Mistresss Drakula already. Worst case Dave is that I Hate Spiders... I was 5 Y 'ol when I Seen the movie "Arachnaphobia" I didnt spell it right..Yeah Im traumatized... =(

¶SK¬

Bahahaha! Freeze it! Flip a dusting can upside down

kill it with fire...have to burn your ep and get another one

Good News.... I sprayed the entire underdash and blower and all the stuff with Black Flag Spray Ill post a picture... (Im just terrified that There might be an eggsack and to my knowledge those things are invincible.)Well I sprayed under the glove compartment ane I found the black widow dying under the passenger side near the side plastic and the she hanging from her web. I squished with a pen and threw her in a juan pollo cup and sprayed more chemical...
    Releif for a moment...

Quote Originally Posted by AKAahlecks View Post
    Bahahaha! Freeze it! Flip a dusting can upside down
    I was going to go buy one on my lunch...

Quote Originally Posted by 04sidriver View Post
    kill it with fire...have to burn your ep and get another one
    Umm No.My ep is already under construction & I am in my gfs lol. Hers has the black widow but anywho lol.

¶SK¬

Here it is:

here is the chemical:

This chemical says spiders(including black widows)
    ¶SK¬

Quote Originally Posted by SkareKrow View Post
    lol She doesnt want to come out... I tried that already. Im calling her Mistresss Drakula already. Worst case Dave is that I Hate Spiders... I was 5 Y 'ol when I Seen the movie "Arachnaphobia" I didnt spell it right..Yeah Im traumatized... =(

¶SK¬
    SK that movie destroyed me as a kid.. When they came out of the sink and shower.. omfg. It was kind of like how jaws screwed me up for swimming in the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by HFPcivicSI View Post
    SK that movie destroyed me as a kid.. When they came out of the sink and shower.. omfg. It was kind of like how jaws screwed me up for swimming in the ocean.
    I thought I was the only one. Yeah chick in the shower. The toilet scene where the spider almost bit the ass...The barnyard....ahhh fo_OK that movie.. Thank God Jaws didn't do anything to me.

¶SK¬

If you found a dead male close by then there will be egg sacs close by as well. Its true... they do drain the male after they mate.

The previous house i was in was literally infested with them... i killed over 100 black widows, not counting egg sacs. It was tough because i had so much car stuff in both garages and the RDX behind the second garage that i was so scared to even shuffle through all of it when it came time to move. i even kept one alive and in a container for over two months to see how long it would live without food. it never died and i had to kill it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    If you found a dead male close by then there will be egg sacs close by as well. Its true... they do drain the male after they mate.

The previous house i was in was literally infested with them... i killed over 100 black widows, not counting egg sacs. It was tough because i had so much car stuff in both garages and the RDX behind the second garage that i was so scared to even shuffle through all of it when it came time to move. i even kept one alive and in a container for over two months to see how long it would live without food. it never died and i had to kill it!
    Hey Dave, No Male at all close by. That is insane. Yeah I've been putting off the Oil Change on my ladys ep3 lol... The oil pan catcher I have is below all the recycables I have in some bags and last time I peeked... A few black widows. :msad: That is insane that a black widow lived for at least 2months without food. o_O Thats a trip... We also have the Brown Recluse over here... Those skare the hell out of me also.

¶SK¬

Ive never had a general fear of spiders or snakes... but i do fear the ones that are venomous. My sister in law that lived down the road from us at that house got bit by a widow when she was doing yard work... it sent her to the hospital. She passed out, and while she wasnt close to dying or anything... its just crazy to think of something that small having the ability to harm a human.

I would definitely search for egg sacs. You think one widow is a problem... you dont wanna have 100 of them looking for homes all over the car...

this thread has me laughing lol.... If your scared of little spiders dont go to Iraq, I flipped when I seen my first camel spider LOL.

lol at this thread jaime vs spiders !!!!!!

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    install praying mantis mod next time.

if you put a praying mantis in a mason jar with 3 black widows, the next day you come back to nothing but the praying mantis and a couple legs. good stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information