Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    really ?!! so guess whos on the hunt for a praying mantis and three black widows ?? this guy lol . hey jaime just spray it with some of that "godly secret spray" see if it kills it lol

LOL Praying mantis are lil beast... Mantis didnt make it into Kung-Fu Panda for nothing LOL

Re: Black Widow Spider in my Dashboard!!! How do I kill it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    Ive never had a general fear of spiders or snakes... but i do fear the ones that are venomous. My sister in law that lived down the road from us at that house got bit by a widow when she was doing yard work... it sent her to the hospital. She passed out, and while she wasnt close to dying or anything... its just crazy to think of something that small having the ability to harm a human.

I would definitely search for egg sacs. You think one widow is a problem... you dont wanna have 100 of them looking for homes all over the car...
    Thats crazy. Glad everything was good. Yeah I mos def on the lookout for the sac! I was reading that Black Widow egg save hold.anywhere From a minimum of 25 to a maximum of 250 spiderlings inside each
    Sac :msad:

On the brightside the exterminator at my job showed up 20mins ago for the apartments, Im going to ask him what he has for black widows and egg sacs... Hopefully he can spray the entire car. The stuff he uses doesnt Smell.

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    this thread has me laughing lol.... If your scared of little spiders dont go to Iraq, I flipped when I seen my first camel spider LOL.
    Yeah laugh all you want haha. Im terrified of a Wolf Spider, Those bitches is mean. Last year there was one crawling on my pant leg when I was working on the suspension of the ep. Fug that poo! I was terrified haha.

Quote Originally Posted by los View Post
    lol at this thread jaime vs spiders !!!!!!
    Thanks Bud!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
    install praying mantis mod next time.

if you put a praying mantis in a mason jar with 3 black widows, the next day you come back to nothing but the praying mantis and a couple legs. good stuff.
    There is tons of those praying mantis near my home too... Ill go buy one of those and maybe a carnivore plant like the "Little Shop of Horrors"=)

really ?!! so guess whos on the hunt for a praying mantis and three black widows ?? this guy lol . hey jaime just spray it with some of that "godly secret spray" see if it kills it lol
    Lol. Esa Vyna no sirvio de nada. kakaka.

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    LOL Praying mantis are lil beast... Mantis didnt make it into Kung-Fu Panda for nothing LOL
    Word!

¶SK¬

plus they are "praying" mantis so you know they are protected by master J lol

plus they are "praying" mantis so you know they are protected by master J lol

¶SK¬

thats rough man. glad the spider didn't get ya

I was gonna suggest killing it with fire, but your spray works nicely too. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by preludeh22vtec View Post
    thats rough man. Glad the spider didn't get ya
    Thanks it was pretty creepy haha.

¶sk¬

Quote Originally Posted by ninebreaker8 View Post
    I was gonna suggest killing it with fire, but your spray works nicely too. Haha
    Lol Word.I didnt want to blow up the ep though. Haha.

¶SK¬

I had a spider problem in my ep3 lol little green bastards always crawling out from the headliner onto my sunroof they were everywhere. Never really did anything to get rid of them just locked up the brakes and jumped out every time i saw one lol. I hate spiders i would have cried like a girl if i found a widow in one of my cars..

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    I had a spider problem in my ep3 lol little green bastards always crawling out from the headliner onto my sunroof they were everywhere. Never really did anything to get rid of them just locked up the brakes and jumped out every time i saw one lol. I hate spiders i would have cried like a girl if i found a widow in one of my cars..
    Damn. Forget that. Thats creepy haha. Thanks for sharing. At least Im not the only one who fears spiders. Lol even a SkareKrow gets creeped out.

¶SK¬

i know how you can get rid of it...

sell the EP!!!!

buy a bug bomb and bomb the shit out of it! granted, you may not be able to sit in the EP for a long time, but rest assured, that darn spider will be dead.
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tnhatch03 View Post
    i know how you can get rid of it...

sell the EP!!!!

buy a bug bomb and bomb the shit out of it! granted, you may not be able to sit in the EP for a long time, but rest assured, that darn spider will be dead.
    lol no more stress she been dead. Lol

¶SK¬

Spider threads crack me up. Big guys turns turn into little girls at the sight of them. I'm not too crazy about them either. I remove snakes as a side job but get a bug on me and I'm hopping all over the place. That said, I don't mess with them. There's a big black widow in my garage that eats a lot of bugs so I leave her alone. I will, however, sqish some of them just to keep the garage safe. I've removed 15 snakes from my yard/garage in the past three years, though. Mostly Diamondbacks and Mojaves. Mojaves have a regular rattler poison [B]and[B] a nuero toxin similar to a cobra. Bad mojo. They get moved way out in the desert.

I do kill all scorpions. There are just so many of them here. I opened my back screen door a while back and a bark scorpion fell on my head. Glad I didn't have my reaction on video.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro View Post
    Spider threads crack me up. Big guys turns turn into little girls at the sight of them. I'm not too crazy about them either. I remove snakes as a side job but get a bug on me and I'm hopping all over the place. That said, I don't mess with them. There's a big black widow in my garage that eats a lot of bugs so I leave her alone. I will, however, sqish some of them just to keep the garage safe. I've removed 15 snakes from my yard/garage in the past three years, though. Mostly Diamondbacks and Mojaves. Mojaves have a regular rattler poison [B]and[B] a nuero toxin similar to a cobra. Bad mojo. They get moved way out in the desert.

I do kill all scorpions. There are just so many of them here. I opened my back screen door a while back and a bark scorpion fell on my head. Glad I didn't have my reaction on video.
    Wow... Your like the Aussie Doo that passed away... Intense Hehe. Yeah luckily in my neck of the woods I've heard stories From 2-3 neighbors with scorpions and rattlesnakes quite a bit. Usually garden snakes.

¶SK¬

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information