A LOT has been goin on, big changes in my life. Im still alive... if anyone cares. LOL

I have another move coming up. Im moving up to WVA. I was gonna go back to VA... but i just aint feelin the big city. I want winter snow, spring, fall, mild summers (DAMN the southern heat), and plenty of mountain curves to bang out once the EJ is in KILL mode.

Car related... im selling my KTuned race header. That coin is going towards their recently released big tube race header. Why you may ask? I have in my possession an AP2 crank (happy day at the yard!). So, all i need is custom rods, mod the crank (easy), punch the block to 87.5, and i shall have the 2.2 i always wanted. Finding a reasonably priced crank was the key. The amount i saved effectively pays for the rods.

The rotor pack for my charger is currently stripped, and ive made a plug/insert to be able to independently hone each side of the charger housing. It looks like pac-man if his mouth was this ) instead of this > . Im happy with the progress made in what little time i have had to do so.

So over the coming months ill be condensing everything Honda related i have. Some stuff i may post for sale. I still have a slew of engine and trans stuff i havent thrown out, but need to pass on.