Close

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Ej1 -Round 2-

A LOT has been goin on, big changes in my life. Im still alive... if anyone cares. LOL

I have another move coming up. Im moving up to WVA. I was gonna go back to VA... but i just aint feelin the big city. I want winter snow, spring, fall, mild summers (DAMN the southern heat), and plenty of mountain curves to bang out once the EJ is in KILL mode.

Car related... im selling my KTuned race header. That coin is going towards their recently released big tube race header. Why you may ask? I have in my possession an AP2 crank (happy day at the yard!). So, all i need is custom rods, mod the crank (easy), punch the block to 87.5, and i shall have the 2.2 i always wanted. Finding a reasonably priced crank was the key. The amount i saved effectively pays for the rods.

The rotor pack for my charger is currently stripped, and ive made a plug/insert to be able to independently hone each side of the charger housing. It looks like pac-man if his mouth was this ) instead of this > . Im happy with the progress made in what little time i have had to do so.

So over the coming months ill be condensing everything Honda related i have. Some stuff i may post for sale. I still have a slew of engine and trans stuff i havent thrown out, but need to pass on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    A LOT has been goin on, big changes in my life. Im still alive... if anyone cares. LOL

I have another move coming up. Im moving up to WVA. I was gonna go back to VA... but i just aint feelin the big city. I want winter snow, spring, fall, mild summers (DAMN the southern heat), and plenty of mountain curves to bang out once the EJ is in KILL mode.

Car related... im selling my KTuned race header. That coin is going towards their recently released big tube race header. Why you may ask? I have in my possession an AP2 crank (happy day at the yard!). So, all i need is custom rods, mod the crank (easy), punch the block to 87.5, and i shall have the 2.2 i always wanted. Finding a reasonably priced crank was the key. The amount i saved effectively pays for the rods.

The rotor pack for my charger is currently stripped, and ive made a plug/insert to be able to independently hone each side of the charger housing. It looks like pac-man if his mouth was this ) instead of this > . Im happy with the progress made in what little time i have had to do so.

So over the coming months ill be condensing everything Honda related i have. Some stuff i may post for sale. I still have a slew of engine and trans stuff i havent thrown out, but need to pass on.
    glad to know your still alive! Sounds like big plans!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I care! When do you move?

I'll be headed east in around ten days. Huge changes here, too. Wish I was headed to the mountains. I was thinking of somewhere outside the Asheville area some day.

Im moving mid December. Its retardedly hot right now and as this will be my 4th move this year... i wanna do it on my terms. Cooler weather please.

Ill be near the VA/WVA border in a town called Beckley, WVA. Plenty of mountain roads, plenty of seasonal snow, plenty of reasonably warm summer days, plenty of work.

The biggest change in my life is my GF and i are expecting. Shes in her second trimester. Ive been very hush hush about it for various reasons (my own mother didnt know until last week), but it feels like its the right time to start sharing the unexpected but good news.

New home, new life, a new chance at being a father... i have a lot to smile about these days. Im hoping the trend continues.

Congrats! Have you figured out which rest stop along the way up there to have the baby? Sure hope you get settled first. I'm very happy for you.

Oh shoot congrats man. Best of luck to you and your girl. Now why is it I move to the west coast the sometime you both move up here? Bastards.

Thanks guys. Due date is March 3rd. We have a little time to go still. Hopefully all will go well. : ) We also decided to wait on knowing the sex... im hoping its a boy of course.

Im siked because i will be close to VIR again. It will be well worth the trip for some track time. Consider it motivation for me to finish this EJ.

The Accord is titled as of today, so the last issue with the X is resolved. Im... free. LOL 3 year long divorce. What a nightmare.

On that note ill be posting my JRSC up for sale. Im sure i wanna stay NA with the 2.2... slap in some DC stg3.2 cams and let it eat.

My boy is almost 3 months old.

Sooo much has happened since the last post... soo many parts are piled up to be used. The EJ will likely run this weekend, open header for the tree huggers lol

Sweet Jesus long time no talk dude. Hope your having a blast with the car and new born!

Dave where u at brother?
    Quote Originally Posted by nmysiismyn View Post
    Ecclesiastes 1:9
    "What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun."

-King Solomon

Im here! Busy as hell with work and the lil one. Hes crawling and starting to stand on his own!

I brought a 94 EX Coupe home this past Sunday. Its gutted with no engine and trans. Its never been hit. Its in great shape! Everything out of the green EJ will be swapped into the grey EJ (i do have a few pics) and the green one will be prepped for... something else. : )

Daily J35 EJ anyone? Hmm...

Got this bucket running finally. Been about a month i guess, and have a few hours of tuning under the belt. , The car is hideous. Original red color, one black fender, one blue fender, black hood, green doors, and the rest is gray lol

No care tho. Bitch screams to 8k and the new mods are VERY noticeable...
    Last edited by talonXracer; 05-31-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Lawd. Whos still around??

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    Lawd. Whos still around??
    Still around but it's a ghost town here!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by civictype_r04 View Post
    Still around but it's a ghost town here!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
    seriously. I've been trying to save threads in case the admins shut down the forum due to inactivity
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread Information