Close

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ej1 -Round 2-

dont tell me you were the one that snap that picture!! shits cray

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    Interesting...

My bro has this BOV on his Gen Coupe R-Spec. Its apparently very popular amongst the Hyundai crowds
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    I would endorse both the tial and the hks, i had both on my supra and on my ep i had a turboxs rfl which was good also and stupid loud lol. If i had to pick one for sure tho it would be the tial

More interesting video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44JFZ0Yz0z4

The more im reading, i think i want a BOV that responds quick. It seems to me it would be easier to tune... and more consistent. I mean, i have a short gearbox, and will be building boost quickly between each gear (considering the turbo/mani i wanna use as well). If i had a long gearbox it seems it wouldnt be as crucial. I dunno... thoughts on that?

Ive read that the direction im going can lead to tire roasting midrange with some additional top end. I can already wrap the speedo round to 6 o clock... so i dont need to much more top end. I wanna improve part throttle, out of VTEC response... and i feel it will help with fuel efficiency as well. Again, working on the package as a whole so all the pieces work well together towards the common goal.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    dont tell me you were the one that snap that picture!! shits cray
    Nah i had a passenger for sure. Theres only one stretch of road good enough and its a newer stretch of interstate comin out of downtown Mobile. 3 lanes and sparse with traffic when we did the shot. I was only over 100mph for about 30 seconds total. When i slowed down to 80mph, some Accord that was sitting at the light with us at the bottom of the ramp flew by. Apparently he thought i was racing him? lol

"Dude... you just got pulled several city blocks... not car lengths... lol"
    Last edited by Ba82Ep3; 12-31-2012 at 01:08 PM.

LOL put bus lengths on him !!!

Synchronic is suppose to be one of the fastest reacting bov on the market, I didnt get that because I wanted to be a little ricer and hear the chirp chirp lol

Oh believe me i wanna hear it too... LOL

One night i lined up with a Camaro in the right lane, i was in the middle, and a Mazdaspeed in the left lane. The guy in the Mazda was windows down talkin mad shit... i was concerned about the Camaro... could give a fuck less bout that pig ass Mazda. The Camaro and i left the Mazda at the light like he was pickin his nose. Two lights later the Mazda catches up and pulls up on my left again... this time his windows up and his system bumpin. AHhaaaaa!

Oh believe me i wanna hear it too... LOL

One night i lined up with a Camaro in the right lane, i was in the middle, and a Mazdaspeed in the left lane. The guy in the Mazda was windows down talkin mad shit... i was concerned about the Camaro... could give a fuck less bout that pig ass Mazda. The Camaro and i left the Mazda at the light like he was pickin his nose. Two lights later the Mazda catches up and pulls up on my left again... this time his windows up and his system bumpin. AHhaaaaa!
    LOL Stories like this are what keep me in the game.... To help educate the ignorant lol

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    dave i found another build you might like in terms of the IC setup you looking for.. this is in an EM2 chassis so its kinda close lol

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread...=94455&page=41

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    LOL Stories like this are what keep me in the game.... To help educate the ignorant lol
    LOL When you comin home man? I thought they sent you home out of the sandbox already...

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    dave i found another build you might like in terms of the IC setup you looking for.. this is in an EM2 chassis so its kinda close lol

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread...=94455&page=41
    Andre... thanks man. Dude beat me to the punch dammit... lol EM2 is close... just more room between the front of the engine and the rad support. I gotta look into the water pump issue for the W2A IC. Yes... i read almost all of the thread lol

Got out the goods and started laying everything out for the audio setup. Im redoing the power wires at the fuse box so the internal fuse in the box that is used for starter protection will also protect the power wire to the amps. If the wire grounds out, the fuse blows and its OEM stealth without an added fuse block. Ill add more once the freekin rain stops...

LOL When you comin home man? I thought they sent you home out of the sandbox already...
    Not yet, it cant give an exact date but believe me D its soon... I cant wait either I am trying not to think about it but I am ready to check out lol

I think it was all the pictures that confused you haha

Effing sick man. If I get on this deployment I'm just going to have you pick out everypart for a build when I get back haha

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    Not yet, it cant give an exact date but believe me D its soon... I cant wait either I am trying not to think about it but I am ready to check out lol

I think it was all the pictures that confused you haha
    Yah i think the pix update on your thread got me. LOL Be safe man... you got a lot to come home to!

Quote Originally Posted by Powers View Post
    Effing sick man. If I get on this deployment I'm just going to have you pick out everypart for a build when I get back haha
    Dude they shippin you out? Where you headed off to? Man i have friends in Japan, Germany as well as the sandbox. Props to you guys for doing what i dont have the balls for.

You get back i have no problem helpin out in any way i can. Just lemme know.

Close call... : /

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information