Close

Need help with this 7psi Daily Boost calibration

Hello friendly ephatchers,

I'm currently using the k20a2 greddy turbo kit 550cc calibration and It Runs like Crap (lean) on WOT in low speeds and high spees. Please help with a calibration good enough for daily with some decent power gains. The closest place to me that tunes is 4 hours away. I really don't want to change any of the parameters risking a motor. I have listed the mods that I have below.

Anyone want to help a friendly ephatcher with a calibration close to my setup?

Mods:
    K20a2 motor and tranny
    Rc SL4-550cc injectors
    Turbonetics T04B-S 50 trim (single Ball Bearing)
    Tial 38mm wastegate 7.25 psi spring T'd off from brake booster.
    Log style turbo manifold
    Hks ver.2 bov
    2.5 exhaust piping

Thanks guys for looking and even more thanks for helping! =)

BUMP due to highly amounts of Titties ive just seen LOL

I think the reason why you are running lean is that turbo you are running pushes alot more air than the stock greddy piece. Also on the kal check to see if the injectors are set for RC 550cc injectors. You should be able to highlight the whole map and add about 5% fuel increments till it stops running lean. Now that doesnt mean do WOT all the way to redline then add fuel, as soon as you see it going lean back out of it and add fuel. That should keep you from melting a piston, after you got the AFR's down then set up an appointment and get her tuned.

thanks man appreciate it... what should my a/f be at under WOT just curious? someone told me around 11.5

when i adjust the map do i need to adjust all the tables like the cam angle at low and highs speeds? or am i good with just adjusting the low and high speed fuel tables by 5% like i said im highly new to the kpro scene

and uh how would i go about adjusting all the tables by 5%? haha
    Last edited by BlueEP3; 11-27-2012 at 07:53 PM.

i believe there is a button you can click to increase it by 5%... it has been sooo long since i have looked on Kpro, but it is around there somewhere. haha
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

haha Barry!!!!! you need to get back on the ep game SON!

yeah i found i can adjust highlight all the table and click adjust value by 5% but do should i do it to all like ignition, fuel, and cam angle at both low and high speeds as well or which ones should i be adjusting?
    Last edited by BlueEP3; 11-27-2012 at 08:11 PM.

nah just adjust the fuel tables,the ignition, and cam angles are fine it was just your AFR's that were off. Its hard to say what your car will want (afr) with out it being on the dyno but 11.5-11.8 you should be fine and you will notice the difference once you get it there. Also before you get it tuned I would replace the spark plugs and regap them to about .30. Also in k-pro you can set a lean cut. Hope that helps

Sparks have been changed and gapped to .30 I made sure of that one lol yeah I have my lean cut on set. I appreciate your help man. Imma play with the tuning today when I get off thanks again!

Thread Information