Close

Honda Problems...

Well For some reason having a Honda is like having a "hit my car please" sign.. Or even better "thieves welcome".
    I know it's not just me but good daym it sucks when assholes have to ruin your car for no good reason at all.
    Here is some of my none self-inflicted damage.

Attempted theft (not the first time i've had that happen)

Retards in parking lots

I know it's not me so any who want can chime in and let out some rage

Honda Problems...

First day in my apt complex I walk out and the giant white truck that parked next to me opened their door into my car and left a fat white mark in the paint. Backed in next day and they did it again on the other side. Some people just don't care. Lady ran a red light and totaled my em2. She asked if she could just give me her info and leave. Pissed me off even more. People think since it's a Honda it doesn't matter

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Buy a dd and u guys will have less to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Buy a dd and u guys will have less to worry about
    the EP is my DD i just want it to stay as clean as possible

Hard to accomplish if u drive it everyday and everywhere . Atleast u don't really have to deal with snow since ur in cali. I tried at first keeping my rsx clean , but it would get dirty so fast being outside and driving it everywhere I just gave up. the ep is already enough of a pain to keep clean, white wheels ftl

The EP is my summer DD... I refuse to drive it in the winter haha. My insurance is awesome because I have 2 cars at all time but one only have "coincidental" or whatever, so I have to let it sit. I'm not ballsy enough to drive a car around that If I get hit I screwed....

ANYWAYS, ya people are like "oh it's a honda who gives a fuck" Sorry to say but I've seen a ton of honda's that have more money in them the a G35 but you don't see people knocking there doors on that kind of car. It's bullshit the perception that people have. If someone I lived by dinged my car and didn't pay for it i'd probably fuck with there shit lol

My car has its fair share of incidental contact. Pissed me off to the point I will be doing a color change here in the spring. What I have taken into consideration is the sheer number of piece of crap Hondas that are out there compared to the nice and clean ones. Lets face it, we are judged by all the sorry asses that a) cant afford to do things right, b) dont have Gods given common sense in regards to driving and respect for traffic and c) intentionally make their cars eyesores or obnoxiously loud. In short, we are all thrown in the same group. Stereotyped as it were.

It's more like discrimination... there are way to many Honda haters. I think it's because we have the best parts market out there haha, well the cheapest at least. But I guess there are the few assholes the will always create stereo types

Honda Problems...

I
    Quote Originally Posted by tinman5 View Post
    My car has its fair share of incidental contact. Pissed me off to the point I will be doing a color change here in the spring. What I have taken into consideration is the sheer number of piece of crap Hondas that are out there compared to the nice and clean ones. Lets face it, we are judged by all the sorry asses that a) cant afford to do things right, b) dont have Gods given common sense in regards to driving and respect for traffic and c) intentionally make their cars eyesores or obnoxiously loud. In short, we are all thrown in the same group. Stereotyped as it were.
    I agree with this. I'm seriously tired of seeing all the janky cheaply done Hondas here in Cali. It's almost like everyone just throws tow hooks and steelies on there little single cams and thinks there a street racer. The amount of wannabe flush cars has risen too. That ones starting to bother me I'm really not into the flush scene. Hardly anyone spends money on good parts to do things the right way anymore. It's all about camber and ill matching lip kits. Hate to say it but to me stance is the new rice. Not saying I don't admire a good looking stanced car. It's just that literally every honda I see here is slammed and it's like what ever happened to believing that your little honda could've been functional fast and maybe even beaten a mustang. Makes me a little sad lol. Ok iM done ranting
    Last edited by maribou912; 01-14-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maribou912 View Post
    I

I agree with this. I'm seriously tired of seeing all the janky cheaply done Hondas here in Cali. It's almost like everyone just throws tow hooks and steelies on there little single cams and thinks there a street racer. The amount of wannabe flush cars has risen too. That ones starting to bother me I'm really not into the flush scene. Hardly anyone spends money on good parts to do things the right way anymore. It's all about camber and ill matching lip kits. Hate to say it but to me stance is the new rice. Not saying I don't admire a good looking stanced car. It's just that literally every honda I see here is slammed and it's like what ever happened to believing that your little honda could've been functional fast and maybe even beaten a mustang. Makes me a little sad lol. Ok iM done ranting
    i agree with you to a certain extent, but you must realize we are all into this hobby for similar interests, to have fun! so to each their own.

As for the OP if i park in public places i usually find a curb, adjust my mirror and park very close to leave extra room for the unappreciative driver parking next to me.

When I first bought my ep for the first year it was my only car. For us that our deep into the hobby you guys know how much stress parking snd drivint places can be. Going to bars movies or even work. I would never go anywhere with my ep. No bars movies etc etc. Only drive it to work and home. So my advise to you guys is buy another car. There's tons of clunkers out there for 300-500 bucks. I bouht a 1990 Toyota camry for 300 bucks. Biggest piece of shit. But I wouldn't care where I went or parked it Caus it was junk. I grew so fond of it. It never did me wrong. I drove it for 2yrs until I sold it towards a rsx-s. Now my rsx is the "beater". Instead of buying that nwxt mod ,buy a pos to get you around . 300 bucks is worth to know that my Ep3 is home save away from theft dings scratches, asshole people who just slam there doors etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    When I first bought my ep for the first year it was my only car. For us that our deep into the hobby you guys know how much stress parking snd drivint places can be. Going to bars movies or even work. I would never go anywhere with my ep. No bars movies etc etc. Only drive it to work and home. So my advise to you guys is buy another car. There's tons of clunkers out there for 300-500 bucks. I bouht a 1990 Toyota camry for 300 bucks. Biggest piece of shit. But I wouldn't care where I went or parked it Caus it was junk. I grew so fond of it. It never did me wrong. I drove it for 2yrs until I sold it towards a rsx-s. Now my rsx is the "beater". Instead of buying that nwxt mod ,buy a pos to get you around . 300 bucks is worth to know that my Ep3 is home save away from theft dings scratches, asshole people who just slam there doors etc etc
    I hear what your saying but I love driving my EP everywhere... It's sad the have to protect a car by not driving it as much but I am slowly seeing that as a reality.
    Maybe I'll just get really good at buffing out all that crap lol

I'm glade to see that everyone had fun letting of some steam on the everyday problems of owning a honda haha

Honda Problems...

Yeah it feels good to let some rage out.
    Last edited by maribou912; 01-14-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silva View Post
    I hear what your saying but I love driving my EP everywhere... It's sad the have to protect a car by not driving it as much but I am slowly seeing that as a reality.
    Maybe I'll just get really good at buffing out all that crap lol

I'm glade to see that everyone had fun letting of some steam on the everyday problems of owning a honda haha
    Plus the miles saved each year is lovely

Thread Information