Close

Kill Switch Help

So I was browsing looking for a kill switch for the ep3. I found this

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/sh...ch-for-the-EP3

anyone ever tried this? should i give this a try or no? just looking for help/opinions

How many hp is your car? Ill tell you right now if you need a kill switch or not lol...

i dont think it matters about how much hp bro...thieves will steal anything.
    i just want this for security .I used to have a Eg and that car got stolen and stripped. Ever since then ive been really paranoid about my car. Sooo I just want to do this soo I sleep better at night and feel more comfortable taking my car out to public places.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebear View Post
    i dont think it matters about how much hp bro...thieves will steal anything.
    i just want this for security .I used to have a Eg and that car got stolen and stripped. Ever since then ive been really paranoid about my car. Sooo I just want to do this soo I sleep better at night and feel more comfortable taking my car out to public places.
    +1. Amen.

EDIT:
    Just read through the DIY and I say you do it! I was planning on doing one myself. My friend had one that was hooked up to his high beam. I wanted to do something similar; just never got around to doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo129 View Post
    How many hp is your car? Ill tell you right now if you need a kill switch or not lol...
    Sorry, but I don't know if it's because I recently woke up or something, but it really bothers me that apparently only high horsepower is associated with safety.
    Last edited by AKAahlecks; 01-18-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Your car is slightly harder to steal than an EG. I personally have a viper 5901 on my car which has a starter kill relay built in. I love the system. 2 way paging remote and remote start. I even added the window automation. I would recommend this to anyone that is worried about security.

i have a viper 350 two way pager. but i saw this sooo i was interested in it haha.
    im going to try it out right now. i have my center console removed. hopefully it works out. ill let you guys know

i ended up using the green/yellow wire (signal wire to the fuel pump). I found this wire under my rear seats. under that silver cover that
    i hide my switch and boom It works great. im a happy camper lol

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebear View Post
    i ended up using the green/yellow wire (signal wire to the fuel pump). I found this wire under my rear seats. under that silver cover that
    i hide my switch and boom It works great. im a happy camper lol
    Nice! That's good to hear

Thread Information