Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's needed to connect the grille to the radiator support. But if you're running the bumper without the grille then I suppose not.

the grill was so expensive thats why I didnt go with the UKDM bumper.

Definitely. It was hard to dish out the cash for that particular piece. I understand the price for the bumpers but the grille was tough. I rather not think about it. Ha.

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    Yikes. Those things are like 240 on eBay. That's crazy . I didn't think the grille and H would be so pricey

Too much reading... i need another facelift bumper though. Haha... maybe i'll take the time later to find it.

I'll need to figure out the part number for the foglight kit for the pre-facelift bumper and some LHD Type-R headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsle View Post
    Too much reading... i need another facelift bumper though. Haha... maybe i'll take the time later to find it.
    71101-S5S-G51ZC is the facelift ep3r bumper in B92P (NHBP). Email simon and he'll hook you up. Lowest price you;ll find on BNIB oem bumper.

71101-S6D-E50ZC is the facelift non-type r (i.e. 1.6 SE) bumper in B92P (NHBP). This should be the same bumper as the ep3r but WITHOUT the holes cut out for the fogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue03Si View Post
    I'll need to figure out the part number for the foglight kit for the pre-facelift bumper and some LHD Type-R headlights.
    p/n for oem prefacelift ep3r fogs: 08V31-S5T-610

If you want to consider this as an option, you might want to source just the shrouds and the brackets for the fogs instead of getting the whole kit. You can order all the parts from the fog kit a-la-carte from a UK dealer like Hendy Honda.

which LHD headlights were you looking for? HID/Halogen? Preface or Facelift?
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    p/n for oem prefacelift ep3r fogs: 08V31-S5T-610

If you want to consider this as an option, you might want to source just the shrouds and the brackets for the fogs instead of getting the whole kit. You can order all the parts from the fog kit a-la-carte from a UK dealer like Hendy Honda.

which LHD headlights were you looking for? HID/Halogen? Preface or Facelift?
    I'd consider ordering the shrouds and brackets a la cart. I'm assuming that would allow me to adapt the US market foglight kit to the JDM/EDM bumper? I guess it would depend on the cost for those parts + the US kit vs the full EDM/JDM kit. Which ever is more cost effective would probably win, lol.

I'm looking for Pre-facelift Halogen LHD Type-R Headlights.

Since this is relevant.. I've got a 04-05 UKDM Cluster with 50k on the clock.. If anyones interested..

Sry i don't have 100 post to make a FS thread.. Don't mean to threadjack.. Since its relevant I thought it would be ok since I'm trying to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrious View Post
    Since this is relevant.. I've got a 04-05 UKDM Cluster with 50k on the clock.. If anyones interested..

Sry i don't have 100 post to make a FS thread.. Don't mean to threadjack.. Since its relevant I thought it would be ok since I'm trying to get rid of it.
    They should get rid of the 100 required post count or at least lower it to 50. I've had so many parts over the years I couldn't list on here because of that, so I just went to Clubep3.

I'd consider ordering the shrouds and brackets a la cart. I'm assuming that would allow me to adapt the US market foglight kit to the JDM/EDM bumper? I guess it would depend on the cost for those parts + the US kit vs the full EDM/JDM kit. Which ever is more cost effective would probably win, lol.

I'm looking for Pre-facelift Halogen LHD Type-R Headlights.
    Hey usedep3, just wanted to bump this back up and see if you could help me with some of these part numbers. I really need to get a new set of headlights and I'd prefer to get a real set of LHD type-r ones instead of Depo's or RHD headlights.

You were also mentioning about ordering the fog light parts alacarte and I had a question about that setup as well. When the forum went down I think this thread got lost.

who is simon? and how can i contact him?

Hey usedep3, just wanted to bump this back up and see if you could help me with some of these part numbers. I really need to get a new set of headlights and I'd prefer to get a real set of LHD type-r ones instead of Depo's or RHD headlights.

You were also mentioning about ordering the fog light parts alacarte and I had a question about that setup as well. When the forum went down I think this thread got lost.
    LHD 30AE headlight part numbers:
    Left: 33151-S5T-G01
    Right: 33101-S5T-G01

Simon has the RHD facelift projectors @ ~$410 plus shipping so I would imagine the LHD preface are in that ballpark.

As far as fog lights, I assume you just want the brackets and the shrouds? PM me if anything

Quote Originally Posted by ericfrom702 View Post
    who is simon? and how can i contact him?
    email link is in first post
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    U can get lhd ctr head lights right on ebay

its crazy how pricey these parts are but after installed and fresh paint it is almost worth it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information