Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhead228 View Post
    Take more pic of the ride!!! lol

shit is sick
    Dont got any close up shots of my car, havent done any photoshoots. But i have some photos from a past track event

Quote Originally Posted by Draw7Seven View Post
    marry me
    Do you really want me? or my car?

Quote Originally Posted by dble0 View Post
    Have I mentioned you are my hero?

Awesome work!

is ur q300 for a rsx?

Quote Originally Posted by 05ep3si View Post
    is ur q300 for a rsx?
    If I remember correctly it is. Are you running the whole q300 or just the axle back? And is the bcrh rsx-s spec and you just cut and weld?

Man I keep reading over your build list and reminds me of sicksilver_ep3 off k20a.org for some reason.. Lol this truely is one of my dream build you got going on man.

With that 5.0 fd that thing must fly throw them gears.

If I remember correctly it is. Are you running the whole q300 or just the axle back? And is the bcrh rsx-s spec and you just cut and weld?

Man I keep reading over your build list and reminds me of sicksilver_ep3 off k20a.org for some reason.. Lol this truely is one of my dream build you got going on man.

With that 5.0 fd that thing must fly throw them gears.
    The Q300 is RSX-S Spec i had it modified by a muffler shop. The mid pipe where it bends hung really low, so i had them cut and change up the angle a bit to get it to go up higher. The Rear part behind the muffler had to be shorten. I didnt have to do any modifications to the bcrh.

Yea especially 1st and 2nd. 1st is pretty much useless now, i think i could just launch in 2nd but i dont wanna break my axles so i havent tried. On any track i dont think i ever have to downshift to 2nd, 3rd gear will do the job.

If you ever decide to do a build like this, hit me up i would be glad to do the job

Got a custom splitter and carnard coming soon...

Registered User mitchlikesbikes's Avatar
    how are the RS3s holding up? i'm thinking about putting them on an s13 project at some point. they seem to get good reviews for being as cheap as they are

Yea those exhaust sound sexy. My friend has one on his 05 rsx-s with a race header and I was surprise how quite it was. Did yours have problems hitting the rear sway? I reviews and like 80% of them had that issue but they just wrap it with somein so it won't rattle

Haha I wish man. That build is too baller for me atm lol maybe after I finish school and get a good job

You haven't consider going all poly bushings?

Re: My Quest for 300HP N/A

Dang your car has gone a long way from what it once was... I remember when your car was silver. Your car back then was the reason I bought mine lolol ive admired you from afar ^-^ especially when I see it at johns house teehee I creep by daily I just had some questions on a build like this if youd be kind to shoot me your number john gave it to me awhile back but I got a new phone... im almost ready to do a motor build but idk where to start

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by mitchlikesbikes View Post
    how are the RS3s holding up? i'm thinking about putting them on an s13 project at some point. they seem to get good reviews for being as cheap as they are
    I love the rs3s, they hold up through the whole session when i track. They dont get greasey once they heat up, and they last pretty long. My friend who has tried out the rs3 and nt01 (r compound) says that the nt01 is only a little bit better. For the money the RS3s are the best choice.

Yea those exhaust sound sexy. My friend has one on his 05 rsx-s with a race header and I was surprise how quite it was. Did yours have problems hitting the rear sway? I reviews and like 80% of them had that issue but they just wrap it with somein so it won't rattle

Haha I wish man. That build is too baller for me atm lol maybe after I finish school and get a good job

You haven't consider going all poly bushings?
    Mine doesnt hit the sway, well it use to sit on top of it but i already got a rubber hose wrapped around the sway from my previous hks setup. I switched out the stock endlinks to hardrace one which are shorter and it ended up pulling the sway down lower so now it clears without sitting or rattling on the sway. I think most exhaust rattle on the sway though.

Dont know if you can view these since its on my friends fb

Driving off after picking my friend up for a ride along

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater

Im the 3rd car coming up the straight

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater

I have hardrace spherical in the front, i have hard rubber in the rear but havent installed em

Quote Originally Posted by m3nace View Post
    Dang your car has gone a long way from what it once was... I remember when your car was silver. Your car back then was the reason I bought mine lolol ive admired you from afar ^-^ especially when I see it at johns house teehee I creep by daily I just had some questions on a build like this if youd be kind to shoot me your number john gave it to me awhile back but I got a new phone... im almost ready to do a motor build but idk where to start

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Im glad i was able to influence you, the ep is an awesome car thats been looked down upon. ill message you my number now

......and the new RS3As are phenominal.

hankooks are the shit

Nah fb didnt work but that hard races end links are a great idea. i was thinking about going moog's.

From you set up, it seems like you would have oversteer.. Do you? jw

Its really hard to get an EP to oversteer... unless youre on wet roads. lol

GDM Lights Installed Draw7Seven's Avatar
    I lol'd because it's so true.

You have to put together setups like Fep's that are stiff as FUCK in the rear to get the thing to act right. I remember when people started discovering that they could downsize their front sway in the EP to try to get more oversteer, bahaha.
    -Matt-
    2005 MR RSX-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hyu View Post
    If I wanted power I would have kept my neon

Quote Originally Posted by Draw7Seven View Post
    I lol'd because it's so true.

You have to put together setups like Fep's that are stiff as FUCK in the rear to get the thing to act right. I remember when people started discovering that they could downsize their front sway in the EP to try to get more oversteer, bahaha.
    I have oversteer with light springs... (I really enjoyed saying that).:msmile

Edit; I expected a rebuttal on that one. When I first put the Kumho Xses on the front I pumped therear old stock Michelins to 60+psi. Now, that had oversteer.
    Last edited by Hasbro; 03-11-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information