Close

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I hadn't checked your thread in some time, but meeting you last night made me want to see exactly what was in the car. & my oh my, I like it. I hope to see it run before I leave town.

I wish I still had my Z-- it would have been a good race, hp for hp, but my Evo isn't on this level!
    Last edited by SiR Phil; 04-27-2009 at 08:10 AM.

glad to see it running manj....... its loud haha. Cant wait to see a vid when you hit the rev limiter and see that flame pop out in front of your windshield haha

Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    I hadn't checked your thread in some time, but meeting you last night made me want to see exactly what was in the car. & my oh my, I like it. I hope to see it run before I leave town.

I wish I still had my Z-- it would have been a good race, hp for hp, but my Evo isn't on this level!
    Hey man my pleasure!!! Im a be out tonight again

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    glad to see it running manj....... its loud haha. Cant wait to see a vid when you hit the rev limiter and see that flame pop out in front of your windshield haha
    Soon

Damn i wish i was in H-town

pull from 3rd gear 45mph speed till top of 4th @ 145

Okay ppl so my racing is done with, i rushed and got my car to where i wanted and this weekend was a bust, didnt have the fun i wanted to but o well fk it, it all happens for a reason.
    Now on to hardparking it after the dyno and save some money for the upcoming goodies.
    Till next time my fellas!!

heres a quick cell clip of a badass run i got with nineteendc5 from CRSX vs me.

I hit boost cut at the top of 3rd and miss shifted 4th, had to play catch up in 4th shooting a flame after 8k!!! pretty badass...

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post
    Okay ppl so my racing is done with, i rushed and got my car to where i wanted and this weekend was a bust, didnt have the fun i wanted to but o well fk it, it all happens for a reason.
    Now on to hardparking it after the dyno and save some money for the upcoming goodies.
    What happened? I hope you're just being a drama queen. Watching the progression in your turbo build thread would get me kinda amped
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    What happened? I hope you're just being a drama queen. Watching the progression in your turbo build thread would get me kinda amped
    Well 1st of all there was police like crazy everywhere, there cars i'd line up to and didn't want to race me. It was the worst tx2k ive attended so far. And to top it off just now that i was coming home my serpentine belt let loose and all the autoparts are closed so my last night to go out and race before ppl head back or leave the city i wont be able to attend. What a disappointment if ya ask me

I might be exaggerating a bit but i was just pissed i missed out the last night. But i will continue to mess with the ep now but we'll see where all this goes

Monj: sometimes thats how street racing is, hit or miss but like you said it probably happend for a reason. You should look into doing some events, there just as fun and the competition is there. Thats why I am going more legit as well because I have more money tied into the car. BUT I still dont mind private runs every now and then haha ;)

Monj: sometimes thats how street racing is, hit or miss but like you said it probably happend for a reason. You should look into doing some events, there just as fun and the competition is there. Thats why I am going more legit as well because I have more money tied into the car. BUT I still dont mind private runs every now and then haha ;)
    Yea theres still plenty of other events i can try out that are competitve.

Okay so fellow members my tuner Brian from Speedlab will be making a trip down to the dfw, TX area in a couple of weeks and im trying to gather up some local members in the region that need a tune for whatever setup you maybe running and need a professional tune.

Feel free to contact me via Pm or post here how ever is more convenient to get more information and details on how the process will work.

Thats why I am going more legit

Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    The NIRA circuit LOL

I was on the crsx turbo chat and the topic came up of before and after pics of our turbo setups and i shared mine so id share with ya too.

I went from this 10/10/10 57 trim turbo

To this 03/10/13 6266 turbo

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information