Close

2002HatchSi

Thumbs up <~~~ New From New Orleans

Whats up all.... Im Mike from New Orleans LA..... I just wanted to say hi, all the cars in the MEMBERS RIDES look great.....If yall want some pics check out my car.... or e-mail me and i cna send yall some... PEACE

4u2nv
    welcome. where are the pics of your car? id like to see what muffler you put on. my email is me92buff@hotmail.com sorry that was someone else. i got confused, but id still like to see pics

Re: <~~~ New From New Orleans

Originally posted by 2002HatchSi
    Whats up all.... Im Mike from New Orleans LA..... I just wanted to say hi, all the cars in the MEMBERS RIDES look great.....If yall want some pics check out my car.... or e-mail me and i cna send yall some... PEACE
    Welcome to ephatch.....the car looks great! How much did you lower it on those GC's?

4u2nv
    man thats a pretty big drop you got on your car there. looks nice. i cant drop my car that low the roads in wisconsin suck ass.

Re: <~~~ New From New Orleans

Originally posted by 2002HatchSi
    You have any pics of the front of your car dropped that low? I'm very interested to see.

2002HatchSi
    Thanks very much for the comliments...... i thought the roads Up NORTH would be better then sorry New Orleans.. lol any way thatnks for the complments....

SiCivic2k2
    50 shot of nitrous? Already? Have you ran it at the track yet?

Not that fast......yet! 2fastcivic's Avatar
    wssup man. im from louisana too. i like your ride man. when u gonna run it in the 1/4 mile. im from morgan city. ever heard of that place. its close to houma.

2002HatchSi

sup...

its awesome that u are from morgan city yea u are about 1 hour from me.... we need to get together and go to some races.... send me some pics of your car...

Not that fast......yet! 2fastcivic's Avatar
    i currently drive a 4 dr civic(show no go). i plan on getting an 02 si around august. how many miles u got on your ride? do u plan to go to the drag race on july 14? i might go. maybe we could meet there.

Thread Information