Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    the supercharge will not work unless you block of the water port for the tsx.

is that the same for the k24a1?

damn man you got a killer deal on that motor and tranny! congrats man! glad to see an OG still doing big things!

Quote Originally Posted by beechstreet View Post
    damn man you got a killer deal on that motor and tranny! congrats man! glad to see an OG still doing big things!
    Sup beechstreet, hell yeah men i had my up and downs you know, i almost traded my ep to a s2k and evo a year back, But i love the ep so much that i rather make her fast than drop another car payment.

Cleaned her a little bit and hook her up to the engine stand.

Omg jizzed in my pants so sexy

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    When u dropping it in ?

Quote Originally Posted by gtecd20 View Post
    that was a clean looking TSX
    Yeah dude, the TSX actually has 33127 exact miles before it went to the junkyard according to carfax when they send me the vin.

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    When u dropping it in ?
    maybe 1-3 month since im really busy at work this summer and i need few more parts like clutch, flywheel, motor mounts and other small parts. Ill be here alot to ask question from you guys that had done swaps hehehe.

Check this place where i got my motor they have another 2008 ones. http://aceautonj.com/ search 2008 tsx on the parts search section.

Quote Originally Posted by gtecd20 View Post
    oh i love the JRSC but i want more power lol, seems to never be enough. I have been told the SC should work with the k24a2 block so my goal is to add it to that once i get it. I want to get close to 300hp
    The JRSC will work fine, but because of the volumetric difference between a 2 liter and a 2.4, you will lose boost. Yes you can go to a smaller pulley (charger) or larger pulley (crank pulley) to get it back but youre just spinning the charger faster and building higher temps for your A/F charge. Do it right the first time and make sure you have at least 11.1 compression, so your charger has less work to do to make that 300whp you want...

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    The JRSC will work fine, but because of the volumetric difference between a 2 liter and a 2.4, you will lose boost. Yes you can go to a smaller pulley (charger) or larger pulley (crank pulley) to get it back but youre just spinning the charger faster and building higher temps for your A/F charge. Do it right the first time and make sure you have at least 11.1 compression, so your charger has less work to do to make that 300whp you want...
    Make sense, so he will need to upgrade pistons before he can drop the jrsc on a k24.

Quote Originally Posted by klik View Post
    Make sense, so he will need to upgrade pistons before he can drop the jrsc on a k24.
    Not neccessary. He can run flat face valves to bump compression by .2 or.3 cr.. Swapping the head to a prb will also bump compression plus it will net higher hp since it's a better flowing head. Or thinner head gasket.

Quote Originally Posted by klik View Post
    He wouldnt NEED to... but it would be a BETTER way to get a k24 with JRSC to 300whp. The JRSC has a limit, very similar to any turbo (read: compressor map). Spinning the JRSC to make 9psi on a k24 makes the intake fuel/air charge hotter than making 9psi on a k20... because it has to spin a lot faster to do so. A hot intake air/fuel charge makes less power because you have to remove ignition to be safe. You can run e85 or spray meth to counteract this, but both options are either costly/involved or require constant maintenance/replenishment.

If you raise the compression ratio of the pistons, the engine will make more power naturally, and the JRSC will need to spin slower (larger pulley) to make the same power goal. The intake fuel/air charge from the SC will be cooler, you will hit your power goal a lot easier, and without constantly adding to/maintaining a meth setup on a lower compression engine.

Its the curse of the roots style blower... air doesnt like to be churned between rotors at 20,000 rpm. lol

So you guys suggest stock motor mounts right? Hasport rear and esmm upfront? So innovative 75a is overkill.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information