Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    The only one that's getting out of hand is you. Klik was joking and u obviously got butt hurt by him calling ur car gay. Everyone except you knew he was kidding. He flat out said he was joking but yet u continue to call him "klit" when u refer to him

This right here. Lol hey men remember his older and modded more cars than we did. Suppose he got more manners right.. He can call me name i dont give a fuck i got a thick skin. Im in the US army ive been called plenty of names lmao.

yea don't be to sensitive bro.. I for one like the 8th gen (have like 3 homeyz with them). But that aside, gt's ep3 will be a good race with a stock 8th gen tho.

the US basically gave the ep3 platform a bad start... but when you start MODDING it, its a completely differently sorry. Its one of honda's best fwd chassis IMO.

gt's ep is badass. I wish i dynoed my ep before i took out the jrsc. Those numbers are really good considering his running a a3.

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    Thanks much. Look "hfp" i have no issues with ya dude like i said it's just a forum for discussion and this got a little outta hand to say the least. I actually liked all those projects.. Except the tC those are just blah for me. I'll run an 8th tonight and let u know how it goes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information