Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hey man email sales@turbospecialties-race.com and ask to purchase a k20 timing chain oil plate, it's way better than tapping your pan. and dont buy fast turbo lines, just make your own. you don't need any special tools just your hands and some wrenches. all you need is:
    3ft -4 AN or -3 AN line and fittings
    1/8 27 NPT to - (3 or 4) AN fitting
    http://www.speedograph-richfield.com...ipe_lines.html - TP8 on this page
    http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant...Category_Code= if you need a restrictor, they have them.
    if not, then you just need an NPT to AN from the line to turbo.

this is what mine looks like. 3ft -4AN

BSPT Tee fitting w/ NPT outlet> NPT to -4 AN > -4 AN PTFE hose end >-4 AN PTFE hose > -4 AN PTFE hose end >-4 AN to NPT 90 > ATP oil restrictor.
    Last edited by AKEP; 05-28-2013 at 05:48 AM.

I'll also put in my $0.02 on a clutch. I got a Comp clutch stage 4 (sprung 6 puck) and the pedal feel is like stock, just friction point grabs nice and hard. You can feather/slip like stock, just the initial bite is really solid. I DD mine.

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    But... I burnt mine out within 35k miles.. But it works great and is easy to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    But... I burnt mine out within 35k miles.. But it works great and is easy to drive.
    that's because your car uses rockets. clutches dont like thrust.

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    or cuz i beat the living shit outta this thing haha

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    hey man email sales@turbospecialties-race.com and ask to purchase a k20 timing chain oil plate, it's way better than tapping your pan. and dont buy fast turbo lines, just make your own. you don't need any special tools just your hands and some wrenches. all you need is:
    3ft -4 AN or -3 AN line and fittings
    1/8 27 NPT to - (3 or 4) AN fitting
    http://www.speedograph-richfield.com...ipe_lines.html - TP8 on this page
    http://www.atpturbo.com/mm5/merchant...Category_Code= if you need a restrictor, they have them.
    if not, then you just need an NPT to AN from the line to turbo.
    the kit came with what i think are the "fast turbo" oil lines. feed and drain. the only things im missing from those are the fittings that connect the feed to what would have been the OPS and drain fitting to the oil pan. i noticed a oil leak coming from the pan so i was going to pull the pan weld a fitting and honda bond it back on. the fittings that T off the OPS shouldnt be too expensive. ive never seen or heard any other drains like the timing chain oil plate you mentioned. ill look into it.

my pace really slowed down in the past few weeks. been crazy busy with work. plus my cousins bachelor party and wedding took a toll on my wallet lol. i should be back on track next week!

i should snap a few pictures of stuff im looking to get rid of to help keep this ball rolling. RC440s , Autometer boost gauge (silver) and the greddy boost gauge (keeping the one i dont sell first!) and a bunch of Urethene "shift knobs" that i pulled off slot machines we junked at work.
    Last edited by tlikethedrink; 05-29-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    I'll also put in my $0.02 on a clutch. I got a Comp clutch stage 4 (sprung 6 puck) and the pedal feel is like stock, just friction point grabs nice and hard. You can feather/slip like stock, just the initial bite is really solid. I DD mine.
    im really hoping to get away with the stock clutch for a month or two after install (atleast!)... its fine now but im not sure how itll hold up to the extra hp/tq.
    i definatley need to be finding one soon. i seen a "spec stage ?" someone is or was selling in the classifides. it was like $200 is why i remember.

Dead thread! Kit traded for jrsc-r kit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information