Close

Question Where to find a Red H Emblem for Steering Wheel?

I want the red emblem for my steering wheel to match the ones outside the car. Of course for some reason I cant seem to find it online myself... Does anyone happen to know where I can buy it or is there a certain one you can order to fit the wheel from another car or something? Thx

Unless you wanna go crazy JDM - like several hundred for a JDM wheel - 99 percent of the Red H's you see are these: http://www.corsportusa.com/store/cat...oducts_id=1088
    They are a little tricky to install and there a a few diy's you can find to help. Mine went on straight the first time. I think they give you 2 just in case or at least they used to. It wouldn't hurt to ask them for an extra. At a glance and even up close they look pretty good. Good luck!

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    U can go on the UK Ep3 forum for a steering wheel. There not as pricey as going on ebay. They have a section specifically for totalled Ep3's . U can find a steering wheel for a good price. I go hunting on that forum a few times a week. Was able to get Ep3 led mirrors for cheap off a totalled Ep3 for about 170 shipped. And got my freind ctr cluster for 110 shipped

thanks guys, was hoping to not have to do so much work to find it haha

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/

There's link for u. No work at all, just like checking the forum here. Trust me ur gona drool at all the cheap ctr shit you could have. Gotta remember these are stock parts for them so there cheap. The shipping is what makes it pricey

damn that just makes me wish they would give us the same cars in America after seeing those and how they don't have to do work to make it that way lol.. no motor swap no visual mods.. it just comes awesome already :(

Last edited by Soprano21; 07-05-2013 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/

There's link for u. No work at all, just like checking the forum here. Trust me ur gona drool at all the cheap ctr shit you could have. Gotta remember these are stock parts for them so there cheap. The shipping is what makes it pricey
    The shipping is actually not all that bad considering you're getting parts from thousands of miles away. I bought my DC5-R front sway bar from the UK and it got here in 5 days bought it for around $140.

What kills you is the exchange rates more than anything else.

True this! When I ordered my floor mats from hendy Honda the shipping was pricey. The mats were 70 and it cost 70 to ship UPS. But when dealing with people on the forum shipping was a lot cheaper.

Thread Information