Close

02 sensor not reading...

Hello Fellas,

Been a while since I've been on here, unfortunately me and "Siborg" are having some issues with 02 sensors not reading. Both of us have recently purchased a "Rywire Milspec Harness" After install we both get the same problem. No 02 reading on Hondata K Pro, we plugged in a scanner and got the code "1166" as well. 2 different cars, Motors, Same problem... Any ideas or help? We pinpoint its obviously the harness but before we take them out thought id ask here for any last opinions that may benefit us to try.

Well only thing I can think of is to try testing the O2 power wire for power.

The wire I'm talking about is #1 pin in plug 1 I believe, I needed to tap into it to give power to my digital speedometer converter.

Quote Originally Posted by USAF EP3 View Post
    Well only thing I can think of is to try testing the O2 power wire for power.

The wire I'm talking about is #1 pin in plug 1 I believe, I needed to tap into it to give power to my digital speedometer converter.
    Hey man u got any other Ideas? I passed emissions last week with my stock harness and even replaced the 02 sensor with a Brand New OEM one. No go. Bill (Siborg) tried both as well. Trying to thing what in the harness is making us not read 02? Text me if you have any ideas as we cant tune w out figuring it out. Thanks man. 425 361 9160

Sometimes on the aircraft I work on pins work themselves loose inside the cannon plug and cause intermittent wire problems for us.

That's what I was saying troubleshoot before the cannon plug that the Rywire harness has and then you'll know your problem is either at the cannon plug or further down.

You most likely have a loose connection inside the cannon plug, try to play with the wires on one side and shove them in gently to see if you get a reading.

Thread Information