Close

Eibach Sportlines

After reading through the threads on the topic, ive definately made up my mind to go with the Sportlines...I had GC on my Accord with Koni adjustables and ingal camber kits and they beat the piss out of my car. I needed an alignment every month with the roads in my area. I love the the look of the drop and from riding in a friends 99 Si with them, cant aruge with the performance.
    Only question is where to purchase them? Would like to hear from everyone who's riding on them, good or bad, and where you bought them and for how much?

I have them on my ep and the ride is good. Not bouncy at all and not harsh. I got them for around $230 from a local shop.

ephatch member
    I used to have them, and i enjoyed them, but i wanted a little lower stance so i got the neuspeed race springs. Nothing bad to say about the sportlines. as far as purchase u can get them from showstoppersusa, check out the vendor forums:)

call chuck at showstoppersusa.com

shipped for like $190

numbers on website or in the vendor forums
    02 nbp/milano red ep3
    e85 powered
    k24a2 w/ boost
    408 at 10psi
    first and only owner
    jdm ep3r exterior
    woot.

www.corsportusa.com | Only the best.

Stupid question, but are the Sportlines the same as the Pro-kit? If not what are the diffs.? tks (I must be getting lazy!);)

ephatch member
    Originally posted by myeverlovinsir
    Stupid question, but are the Sportlines the same as the Pro-kit? If not what are the diffs.? tks (I must be getting lazy!);)
    sportlines are a more aggressive drop about 1.5inch or so-more "sporty" so to speak. the pro kit are right at about an inch and aimed to improve handling and lower the stance a tad

Thanks Ice, was looking at the price diff. only 30 bucks, but saw that JSIR had a drop of 1.5" on his Pro-Kit. I guess the more aggressive drop in the Sportlines will tend to wear the stock shokies out more. Pro-Kit seems to be a good choice all around by the sounds of things for the sake of the stock shocks.:)

This is JSIR's drop with the Pro-Kit.

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    Originally posted by myeverlovinsir
    Thanks Ice, was looking at the price diff. only 30 bucks, but saw that JSIR had a drop of 1.5" on his Pro-Kit. I guess the more aggressive drop in the Sportlines will tend to wear the stock shokies out more. Pro-Kit seems to be a good choice all around by the sounds of things for the sake of the stock shocks.:)

This is JSIR's drop with the Pro-Kit.
    I have to second this - I've been on Pro-kits for over 4 months now including a 1,000 mile round trip to Virginia and not one problem. Not bouncy or jiggly at all - almost feels stock. The handling and looks are much improved I have to say and these springs were well worth my time and money.

Thread Information