Close

Driving Pleasure Routes USA -Kakeyoro- Perfect Roadz

A perfect road allows the driver to be at their maximum. This means the driver must be at ease/ feel safe, if you don't feel that way, you are driving too fast. If you aren't feeling good about your control, you will probably crash eventually. The road must have good visibility/ margin for error. A road where killing an innocent driver is a concern will not allow the driver to feel 100%.

Some say that the faster you go, the closer you are to crashing... Lots of people have the idea that going fast means more intense; that pushing it means more concentration, more effort, more car parts, more, more, more... Truth is: faster you go, the farther you are from crashing. You can only go as fast as you're comfortable, or eventually you will crash.

A road that has visibility of oncoming obstacles; that allows peace for the driver, is ideal. Looking at maps only tells you where to start; finding a route means driving every one, which can take years.

Post here routes and roads you that you love. The ones you choose when you go out for a drive in the EP3

Orange road on far right is WI 12/ (Madison beltline), point B Is on WI 14/ University Av, point A is on Co. S/ Mineral Point Rd.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bemmis; 08-26-2013 at 11:03 AM.

NICE!, this is a great idea, How did you make the map? excuse my ignorance. I will post a couple of mine if I can figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by captaingamez View Post
    NICE!, this is a great idea, How did you make the map? excuse my ignorance. I will post a couple of mine if I can figure it out.
    You can do that through Google Maps :)

Thread Information