Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Draw7Seven View Post
    I think the BCSS and the K20A2 that came in my car when I got it were probably the two biggest reasons I kept the EP as long as I did. Great mod.

I need a short shifter for the DC5 but there are too many choices and some of them are very pricey.
    Should have kept it over the DC5......

The best one I have shifter with is the Ktuned cut box, but the Hybrid no cut is really really awesome as well, you have to muscle the Hybrid a little more though, both have full adjustability. You need the cables though, ours, and DC5 cables are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth EP3 View Post
    I know I'm new to my EP3, but now that I have it, I absolutely love it. The body style kills everything, except for a veloster of course.

It shifts well, runs great and a body style that will cause you to go bareback... nuff said! lol
    How dare you compare a Honda with a POS Hyundai.

i just installed my bcss yesterday and i love the way it feels. unfortunately my buddy who was helping me with the install dropped the oem white caps down into the black abyss under the shifter somewhere so i have to stick with the ones from buddy club. I tried to spray it down with some silicone spray and work it in but it still doesnt center when it is in neutral. the shifts feel great but its just weird having it so tight and not centered when its in neutral. will this break in eventually? or do i need to take out my whole center console to get underneath to find the oem caps. and is anyone sure if the oem caps will fit with the new version of the bcss? i was trying to get one of them on and it would not budge. any advice would be helpful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information