Close

"Life is a game of inches..."

To quote the greatness that is Al Pacino," the inches that we need are all around us..."
    Well, I felt I could use one single inch. I picked up my car from the body shop a couple weeks ago and was so glad to have her back...I bought some shit.
    An old picture of the awesomeness that is my EP:

The next evolution of the thing:

I have always liked these wheels. I really like the fitment though I wish I could find a proper Honda center cap. At this stage she is sitting on 16x8 +25 wrapped with 205/50 Dunlop Direzzas. Looks a'ight. But lately I felt something was off. The smaller diameter throws off acceleration a bit and in a certain light the 16's look kinda small.

And now, now we come to her current iteration.
    It took some doing, but here she is:

Finally installed a red badge up front. Nothing fancy, a cheap Ebay badge mounted on the oem riser mounted on my generic Ebay badgeless grill. I actually picked up a couple of them because, well, kids dont know how to act. Back up grill is ready to go.

BAM!!!
    17x8 +22 wrapped in 205/45 BFG SuperSportComp...something or other. A quarter inch smaller than OE, a quarter inch bigger than my previous set up, and a damn good tire to boot. I rolled the rears and a slight pull to eliminate some of the negative camber I was running. I may go up a turn or two on height.

Picked up a Type R rep lip (and skirts) from a local member. As much as I like the factory splash guards I'm gonna roll with the lip for a bit and see where I end up. At present I prepped and painted the lip myself. Color matching is under consideration, but currently I did a slight texture and a couple coats of Blitz Black. Semi gloss and matches the other black rubber/vinyl around the car.

So, thats where we're at right now.
    Thoughts?
    Suggestions?
    Commentary? All is welcomed, none is personal; I build my rides for me.

Looks mean.

Looks good. Diamond plate fogs are umm "unique" lol. Whatever floats your boat. Overall looks good!

whats the cloth on the steering wheel?

Car looks nice

Thread Information