Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very good info differentK. I should clarify, port the throat for a larger throttle body. I more than likely will go with a Max Bored stocker though. At least for a bit.
    Definitely like the thought of a bolt up oil pump/kit.
    I will be keeping the K20 intact however so whatever I pillage from it will be replaced. It's too damn good an engine. I may ultimately give it a freshening, new pumps, gaskets, bearings etc. and either pick up a base RSX or hope somebody is willing to take it off my hands.

no worries- here is what i was talking about:
    http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99166

max bore TB and port matched IM is the way to go- its budget friendly and the guy does nice work (from what i have seen).

Just ordered the oil pump kit. I'd completely forgotten about Autofair Honda/bodyman. That was a good heads up.
    Gonna look into that other link as well.
    And just for shits and giggles, I ordered up one of those cheap Godspeed 70mm throttle bodies. Curiosity got the best of me.

Going K24A2 from K20A2, what am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by tinman5 View Post
    Just ordered the oil pump kit. I'd completely forgotten about Autofair Honda/bodyman. That was a good heads up.
    Gonna look into that other link as well.
    And just for shits and giggles, I ordered up one of those cheap Godspeed 70mm throttle bodies. Curiosity got the best of me.
    Good stuff- but id be warned, those godspeed throttle bodies suck. The 3 ive dealt with (bseries) were total junk. Id stick with oem

I have a couple hundred dollars worth of gift cards from work. Safety incentives, that sort of thing. Really not costing me anything. The worst thing that will happen is my engine will blow. And considering I'm swapping a pretty good engine over a valve cover gasket and valve adjustment, what do you think I'll do with a blank slate? ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information