Close

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasbro View Post
    You have my attention.

This is what I'm talking about! Bbare bone and raw power! I can't wait to see you killing it out there man! Great progress

Quote Originally Posted by Powers View Post
    This is what I'm talking about! Bbare bone and raw power! I can't wait to see you killing it out there man! Great progress
    Thanks man, deff me too cant wait it get her rolling again but taking my time and doing things rite to appreciate it
    Last edited by talonXracer; 05-08-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Not too long ago a pretty important package made its way to my hands, after being lost for 48 hours at the local UPS facility after a 5 day journey from its origin.
    More power calls for heavier duty clutch system.

Nice upgrade from my previous CompClutch stage 4 system :giggity:

Fucken sweet. Im tuning in.

Today i spent my afternoon tucking my EPS wiring harness, got tired of the ol spot and found a perfect way to route it.
    Fair enough no wires needed to be extended.

Grommet from factory harness routing

Holy shit!..

Very nice monj... be careful with that clutch bud, that thing is pretty grabby. A friend of mine had it and I got to test it, whooo buddy lol.... that was fun. Just a heads up

this is gonna be a great build!
    Cant wait to see the progress!!

Thanks fellas!!! more too come, thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by 1GR8EP3 View Post
    Very nice monj... be careful with that clutch bud, that thing is pretty grabby. A friend of mine had it and I got to test it, whooo buddy lol.... that was fun. Just a heads up
    To back this up, I had that very same clutch installed not too long ago and still own it but replaced it with a sprung 6 puck from CCI. That clutch chewed up my mainshaft input splines and caused hundreds of dollars in replacement parts, plus mainshafts were on national backorder from Honda of Japan. That clutch caused me some serious ass pain.

Make sure you install that damn thing correctly and you get a pedal stop properly adjusted for it. I think the clutch is just to much for the mainshaft in general and makes too much of a shock transfer when engaging.

Then again, I was dailying my car, you won't be dailying this so what does it matter lol.

Quote Originally Posted by USAF EP3 View Post
    To back this up, I had that very same clutch installed not too long ago and still own it but replaced it with a sprung 6 puck from CCI. That clutch chewed up my mainshaft input splines and caused hundreds of dollars in replacement parts, plus mainshafts were on national backorder from Honda of Japan. That clutch caused me some serious ass pain.

Make sure you install that damn thing correctly and you get a pedal stop properly adjusted for it. I think the clutch is just to much for the mainshaft in general and makes too much of a shock transfer when engaging.

Then again, I was dailying my car, you won't be dailying this so what does it matter lol.
    Wow man thanks for the heads up, im mainly looking to street/weekend warrior it!!

I have a buddy with his 700+ rsx and another local bud with a 700+ tsx both on twin disks, daily, street, drag it and no clutch stops and havent had issues yet.
    Idk i dont want to bust my head making a clutch stop and suck at it.

Shortly after I got in contact with Ryan from AFH and he had in stock 2 GE turbo manifolds, no need for the 3-4 month wait from manufacturer. What a great opportunity to upgrade the old RBC and upgrade, not to mention he gave me a killer deal on it.
    Great customer service I received from AutoFair Honda and he will now be supplying me with a bunch of parts ima need for the build, highly recommend him for any needs no matter how small nor big the order might be, he got it!!
    Went ahead and threw on my fuel rail and Aeromotive A1000 fuel pressure regulator, getting ready for that fuel system. Will need new injectors and throttle body soon.

the clutch stops easy. what about the gears!?

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    the clutch stops easy. what about the gears!?
    That's compelling. Gears ill. be using my 5speed with treated gears and new syncros. The tranny already has LSD too.

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information