Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    photo (4).JPG

cylinder head and timing done. Just got in my injectors and bought new denzo spark plugs.

alright almost finished. I need some help though.

1) I got the passenger side CV joint up on the intermediate shaft but it doesn't sit flush. Does the intermediate shaft sit flush with the inboard joint? Its locked on though.
    2) i'm installing new ball joint boots on the tie rod ends because the other ones were torn up. Is their a way to install it without the tool specified in the manual . Tips would be nice.

Thanks yall
    Last edited by reszmeth; 11-04-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Alright back to square one. So my K24A1(106K Mi) engine is bad. Leak in the rear main and knock problems. I dont want to invest in this engine anymore so ill be swapping it out with another. Currently rebuilding a k24a8(17K Mi) from ground up. The valve head, and everything in the block is currently at a machine shop being inspected. I'm looking at purchasing lower gaskets and new piston rings when i get it back.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by reszmeth View Post
    Alright back to square one. So my K24A1(106K Mi) engine is bad. Leak in the rear main and knock problems. I dont want to invest in this engine anymore so ill be swapping it out with another. Currently rebuilding a k24a8(17K Mi) from ground up. The valve head, and everything in the block is currently at a machine shop being inspected. I'm looking at purchasing lower gaskets and new piston rings when i get it back.
    Want to sell the A1 then ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information