Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Once again thanks USAF. Ironically I will be down in Lakeland in about a week so I will be fairly close to you. However if you'd like to just take a look at some datalogs and the calibration I'm using here is a link to my hondata forum http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17097.

When I put the injectors in I changed the fuel trim setting to 410cc, I didn't manually adjust anything, supposedly Kmanager is supposed to do that now.

No this setup isn't tuned. I just took the Hondata stock k20a2 and changed fuel trim, disabled fuel overrun cutoff delay (which got rid of the horribly lean ratio while shifting), and changed the gear ratio settings to the ep3 tranny. Also a guy on another forum suggested disabling the IACV in Kpro, I tried this and it made it worse, and after re-enabling it it is running worse than before.

Yes the MAP sensor is stock. I had a mechanic check the voltages and it is supposedly good, and if you look at the datalog it appears to be functioning correctly.

I will look into the injector voltages, however I do not know how to apply the needed changes.

Thank you.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Well I looked up the voltages for the rdx injectors and tried inputting them into kpro, but when I did it didn't seem to work. It started idling really rich and it didn't seem to actually apply the latency times I had input. For instance, I put in a latency of 1.1 at 14 volts but the log was showing it at 1.8 or more at 14 volts.

However, I did find something out. When the dip happens the short term fuel trim is going to -10%.

I had a feeling this had to do with fuel.

Your best bet might be to go get this thing professionally tuned or find a set of 310cc injectors.

The injectors would be the cheapest route, you can find them everywhere for under $100 and you can get them cleaned for about $80.

mooky, i live in lakeland as well. You should give me a ring ( 813 - 760 1431) and we should meet up. Would gladly look at your car, and we can just talk honda geek speak for hours.

Actually the trip fell through, so I'm stuck here in the panhandle. Thanks for your offer though.

On another note, I found a k20a2 kal on Hondata's forum, and I have no idea how it's any different than what I've been doing but I think the idle dip is gone. Next Saturday I'll be going to a tuner with a dyno so hopefully that will go well. He's the closest licensed Hondata dealer so he knows what he's doin.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information