Close

Best price replacement filter for AEM cai?

It doesn't matter if it's authentic AEM or K&N or generic - as long as it's the same cotton type. Would consider used. I also might get the rain cover. Replacement Filter: 21-201DK

Any advice is appreciated.

OG Lurker
    IMO the blox one is the best for the buck. It's pretty much your standard filter but it comes with a velocity stack with the package.

3 inch specture is $20-25 @ autozone for quick and easy. "Stack" is molded into the coupler. Works fine. I use it without issue.

But I would go with the blox set up as well. Really is a nice set up for decent price. Will be going this route in the future. It's like $60

Installed the 4 " Spectre with the center filter. I have the 2.5" AEM and had to use 3 reducer bushings to make it fit, lol. It was a bitch getting the fender liners back on as it was so big. But what a difference. It really opened it up. I now wonder if the standard AEM filter is adequate. Total expense for the used filter kit is around $75.00. Extremely pleased and I encourage anyone with the 2.5" cai to use the 4" Spectre.

Thanks for the suggestion, T, I had ruled Spectre out.

Np. I used the regular closed top filter on my 3 inch fujita. Feels plenty adequate too. Glad you liked it!

dam im going with specter once i get home! lol my k&n is either getting old or it just dosnt allow enough air flow to get through :/

Thread Information