Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Hondata, i live near torrance. do i really have to mail my stuff in? can't i just bring it in? i don't trust mail.

to hondata. id love to get the reflash done but i dont have the ability to rent a car and or car pool to / from work. is there a way i can pay for it at a Hondata dealer and take the ecu and stuff to you directly? rick said it would only take a few minutes to reflash and send it out. a day downtime would be bad but 3 days is too much. wondering if u can help me out. would it be too much trouble for you guys? i really want the reflash since i drove ricks car but i just dont see how i can have the time to drop my car off.

Reflashing

Contact the one of Hondata dealers on our list close to Torrance and organise it with them.

They can usually get it done the same day.

Originally posted by redronin22
    to hondata. id love to get the reflash done but i dont have the ability to rent a car and or car pool to / from work. is there a way i can pay for it at a Hondata dealer and take the ecu and stuff to you directly? rick said it would only take a few minutes to reflash and send it out. a day downtime would be bad but 3 days is too much. wondering if u can help me out. would it be too much trouble for you guys? i really want the reflash since i drove ricks car but i just dont see how i can have the time to drop my car off.
    I have a RSX-S. My plain is to take 3 days off for vacation (Thursday- Friday). Mail the ecu off on Thursday & get it back on Friday by 10:00. Then play all weekend.

ephatch member
    I have the same question as QUICKSI, will this system be abel to run with nitrous. or can it be programed to..your thoughts please?

Originally posted by JEDI-SI
    I have the same question as QUICKSI, will this system be abel to run with nitrous. or can it be programed to..your thoughts please?
    this has been asked before. The answer is no, not a good idea at all to run this system with n20. I'm sure they will eventually make a program for that

Alittle faster now
    Dur, yes you can if you use a seperate timing retarding device.

Originally posted by bioevolve
    Dur, yes you can if you use a seperate timing retarding device.
    I can tell you and I are going to get along just fine here on ephatch

ephatch member
    where can i get a different retard device??

Alittle faster now

Originally posted by JEDI-SI
    where can i get a different retard device??
    If you have NAWS, you already have a retard device.

ephatch member
    Sorry if I ask stupid question, so the different retard device is like a plug n play type of thing? what would be the best way to go?...thanks

quicksi
    I just spoke with Doug at hondata. i was asking him about the nitrous and the reflash and if they were going to come up with a nitrous program. this is what he explained to me . He told me that this program might work with a 25-50 shot. No more than that. Because of the advance timing. He also told me that if some one that live close to them (california) and had nitrous installed in their EP and was willing to take their car over there so they can look into it and run it on the dyno etc. They might be able to come up with something. So the door is open guys .... If anyone is interested just give them a call.
    -Rey:) :) :) :)

If you have NAWS, you already have a retard device.

LOL:) :D

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information