Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Budget ep

Budget ep

What's up guys just wanted to share a couple pics of the new ep. I know it doesn't look like too much but I have some plans that have been In the making for a while now(k24z3 turbo) Here a little info on the car
    2003 si... Bone stock, only had 1 owner, clean title 76k miles . Picked it up for 3 grand on Craig's . Here are some pics
    The night I got it New Years eve a week ago.(still has the barcode from the dealer inventory)

It had been sitting for two and a half years. Some of that time I believe with the window down so I pulled a lot of the interior and cleaned it out pretty well
    I did a little wash and wax. Left is waxed right is what I started with

I will get some more pics up next week. I'm. Heading out of town for a few days. The hood is getting painted as we speak so that will go back on when I get back. Let me know what you guys think.

nice, 3 grand is a fucking steal.

I want to buy another EP because they are getting so cheap now..

3 grand is what I see stupid fucks around here (Tampa, FL) selling their POS 95 hatch with a B18 swap, it's pathetic.

Sooner than later, the EP will gain a huge surge in popularity and people will be buying them in droves, just like the 90's Civic.

Great find dude and I hope to see more of your progress.

congratz dude. watch out its an addiction.

i hear ya usaf, did you see the 05 ep on CL a few weeks ago. 4k with kpro and a k24 a1 swap
    almost bought it myself

was it a salvaged tittle? cause theres one here for 4.5 right now with kpro k24a2 swap etc and i really want it! lol

I know haha I used to have a gsr swapped ef and that thing took a good chunk of my cash. I think I saw that one, it's in the Bay Area right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubeyo View Post
    was it a salvaged tittle? cause theres one here for 4.5 right now with kpro k24a2 swap etc and i really want it! lol
    No it's clean title. I made sure of it before I bought it. It was in a accident a few years ago and they never finish fixing it.

That's awesome dude. The car already look drastically better. Can't wait to see what you end up building. Good luck
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    That's awesome dude. The car already look drastically better. Can't wait to see what you end up building. Good luck
    Thanks, it's not up to my standards yet but hey I've only worked on it for a couple hours since I've had it. Hopefully I don't disappoint

hope you treat it better than the last owner...

kind of a bummer to see the prices on alot of these cars... for instance if i tried to sell mine, i would like to see $6k. not going to happen : / .i wished the market was like this when i bought mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tlikethedrink View Post
    hope you treat it better than the last owner...

kind of a bummer to see the prices on alot of these cars... for instance if i tried to sell mine, i would like to see $6k. not going to happen : / .i wished the market was like this when i bought mine.
    I work for a car advertising company that does a lot of work for American honda so I like to keep my cars as clean as we keep the cars we shoot.
    Yeah that sucks but why would you want to sell your car.
    The guy I got it from wanted 5 grand and I got him down to 3. You would be surprised what you can sell one of these cars for, you just have to find the right person.

Okay guys I'm back in town and have been able to spend some time on the hatch. I got the hood back on the car and all it does is make me want to buff the car, that's for another day. Here's a pic

Earlier today a had to address some stuff the previous owner didn't take care of after a accident the car was in back in 2011

Yeah I know it's deployed but everything is straight with the car. Hooked it up to my hds to see what all I needed to address

I took a trip out to hesperia today and picked up everything I needed to get the srs system buttoned up
    I will post up some more pics tomorrow

Wow. you own your own HDS? Baller..
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    Wow. you own your own HDS? Baller..
    I wish, it belongs to my work but I have the privilege to use it whenever I want. I think I use it more than work does haha

What's up guys. I just picked up some 16x7 +40 te37 reps. Will be on the car pretty soon(the tires are super small I know but I have some stuff to take care of before I get new rubber) I have to do something about the plasti dip and the yellow the previous owner painted them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information