Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Budget ep

What's up guys. I haven't really had time to work on the car lately. I went to install my eibach springs a few days ago and found out my struts are completely blown(keep in mind that I haven't driven the car more than a mile). Here's a pic of the wheels. The color is kinda starting to grow on me. Let me know what you guys think

Heads up if anyone wants my old tires they can have them for a big redbull 195/40r16 falken ziex 912 (1/2 tread 2 have camber wear)

What's up guys. Finally got the car togeather to a point that I can drive the car every day and not be bugged on the little stuff here and there. I got the eibach pro kit lowering springs installed on kyb struts. I welded the crack in my exhaust mid pipe. I took off the factory honda headlights and wet sanded them with 1000 grit and buffed them out to their previous glory. Here is what I started with.

To this

Got new falken rubber, And I even have a cool trick on the bumpers for the marker light holes
    The stuff I have is called contact paper(I got it from my work from some shoots they did a while back with the nighthawk black pearl color. Basically it is a sticker that is painted just as you would a vehicle at a body shop. It is for the most part flexible but by no means a permanent fix. I decided I wanted to try it out instead of buying new marker lights to have someone steal them or fall out driving down the road. And since I one have 1 front and 1 rear marker light I just did the whole car.

I will upload some more pics in a little bit of the bumpers

Okay my photobucket is working now.
    Here is the bumper before

After

And another close up ( yes I do need to buff the car badly)

When you are pretty up close you can tell it's there but from 10 feet they look like jdm bumpers
    And as she sits right now

I will get some more pics when I get home from work if it's still light out

My tax return just showed up so I guess that means Performance parts soon to come

My tax return just showed up so I guess that means Performance parts soon to come

How did the airbag thing go?

What did the parts cost you.

Keep in mind though, airbags kill.

Good job on the headlight restore.

Quote Originally Posted by captaingamez View Post
    How did the airbag thing go?

What did the parts cost you.

Keep in mind though, airbags kill.
    Everything is completely fixed on the srs/airbag system. I got the driver side seatbelt assy, srs module(ended up not needing it, my Matco scanner erased the crash data.) and the passenger side dash airbag for 140

What's up guys. So I finally got a chance to break from work to get the Ep registered. Let me tell you it was all fun and games till they handed me the $782 bill. But I knew it was going to be around that when I picked the car up. When down to stillen to pickup my camber kit then off to get aligned at the shady ass bigO by my house dropped the car off then called back two hours later said it was all good to go. I get there and take a look at the camber on the passenger side and it was way off. So I made them do it again... Shady. Two hours later they are hiding the car from me lol.
    But I'm the end it's all aligned and I have the spec sheet to show so I'm happy.
    Later that night my car decided it was hungry and wanted to eat half the belt. It's my fault I should have changed it when I replaced the idlers.

3 Autoparts stores later I got a new belt and she has been good so far.

Just received my ep3r wheels and tires this morning from crsx member supremeXorio needless to say I am more than happy with the service I received from him(free next day freight included)

My poor mans 5 lug conversion is showing up today to next Wednesday
    Bought new hubs front and back, rotors and ball joints from rockauto to the tune of 193 shipped. I wanted to do a dc5 conversion but after doing some reading I'm going to do the wilwood bbk(with the 04-05 hub swap). I do also have brand new rl calipers that I want to install but was told by fastbrakes that I have to use their 13" rotors and the May not clear the type r wheels(recommended wheel size is 18")

Nice job on the headlights, I will be doing it to mine soon. How long ago did you do them, are they still holding up? I heard they eventually get cloudy again but wasn't sure how long. I was thinking of putting a layer of clear coat after the buff...

Damn siboosting lets keep dead threads dead lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ubeyo View Post
    Damn siboosting lets keep dead threads dead lol
    cool dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information