Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    Isn't exes stage 1 rated as a stock replacement? U gona make to much powa for that dinky thing !

Good to see another boosted EP here in the 808! Which island you on?

Very nice, everything looks just like mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tsxdriver View Post
    Good to see another boosted EP here in the 808! Which island you on?
    Maui!! Yeah man I love am ep3! Even more now! Where you stay?

Quote Originally Posted by NewBraza View Post
    Very nice, everything looks just like mine.
    I kept going back to your build when I couldn't figure things out! Ha .

Quote Originally Posted by Ep808 View Post
    Haha, mine is a lot different now. I just never posted anything else after that month. I upgraded a lot of stuff and cleaned the bay. Now it looks neat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NewBraza View Post
    Haha, mine is a lot different now. I just never posted anything else after that month. I upgraded a lot of stuff and cleaned the bay. Now it looks neat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Post some Pics! Yeah I have to re-adjust my intercooler and bumper because it doesn't fit quite right, and I been waiting on the right gauge pod to actually make it. As soon as I get some more time, I spent to much putting it in. I'm gonna clean it up a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ep808 View Post
    I live on Oahu. I've got an '07 k24a2 swap with comptech supercharger.

Quote Originally Posted by tsxdriver View Post
    I live on Oahu. I've got an '07 k24a2 swap with comptech supercharger.
    Nice! I wish we had the super fairy still! I have to street tune and etune! I wish we had a dyno here so I could see the specs and how much powa I get!

So far the EMUSA kit is holding up, I had to narrow down an oil leak and replace a gasket to fix it, and readjust my intercooler a few times until i got it and my bumper to fit right....And I blew a coupler off, and had to remove the bumper again to fix it! ha! I ended up mounting the intercooler to the number bar, and I used hairspray to reseal and hold the couplers! Going turbo strong and I am in the middle of my etune, so I been making runs which can be challenging here on Maui because the top speed limit is 55mph and it's going up and down the mountain. Everything else is 45 and under so I have to make the runs on the sly!
    Last edited by fatathaland; 05-21-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Hey brotha can u join boostedk20.com and share your thread.

That'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post

That'd be great.
    For sure! I just signed up, should I link to this thread or repost everything on there?

Quote Originally Posted by monjarassi View Post

That'd be great.
    Neva mind I figured it out. And I got it posted, I'll update it as I update here! Love being boosted!

thanks for the joining.

Alright so here's an update. After having fuel pressure issues that came out of nowhere and with the help of some legit OG's I got my ride back in the road and finishing my first e-tune! So I was driving along no big deal filled up on has and my ride wouldn't start. Hmmmm strange after a few cranks it turned over. The I threw an evap leak cel. Okay tightened the gas cap and cleared the code. It never came back. But as I was getting ready to do a run for my tune as soon as I put in 3rd and wot the car started to surge after 3 g's. My tuner thought maybe the injectors, although they're brand new or some how I am loosing fuel pressure. But at idle everything worked fine, the pressure check showed the pressure was there. Hmmmmmm....big thanks to monjarassi! Huge thanks. I hit him up and he was quick on the reply and quick to help too. So the symptoms were surges at higher rpms, and the car would not turn over when it was hot. After hours of troubleshooting and scouring the net, monjarassi put me on to Brian at speed lab.net. This dude knows his stuff. Straight genius if you ax me. Any ways he looked at my datalog, and within a very short time (this dude got back to me immediately after I contacted him!) LEGiT.. Brian hit me back with only a few possible scenarios and it made sense. Bad fuel pump(but mine is brand new), bad in tank regulator(never thought of that), or a pin hole in the fuel line in the tank which would explain why it wouldn't start when hot. So I changed back to my stock pump, same problem. Whew at least it wasn't the new fuel pump, my next step was to change the fuel lines and check the regulator. (Brian said he'd seen the regulator be the culprit more times then not). And when I pulled the pump. Boo ya the regulator wasn't seated right. It looked like pressure had blown it out. So I put back in right after inspecting the o ring and replacing I put a zip tie to hold it for extra reinforcement. And now my boosted ep3 is back on the road finishing up my tune. Whoa after hours and days of trouble shooting this one little thing I overlooked cause some headaches. But mahalos to monjarassi and Brian at speedlab.net. Brian narrowed it down for me in just a couple hours! Now he beast is running nice!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information