ok so i know down the line i am going to throw a turbo on my A3 until it blows and then im gonna k24 swap... until i can do all of that i was thinking of doing a first stage of upgrades to start off the build.

heres what im thinking and i would love some feedback.

i wanna get an A2 head to put on the A3 til it blows and then put in on the k24 short block i get. im gonna go with obx v2 race header, some type of midpipe (possibly megan racing but i am reluctant since its less than 2.25 inches and id like to keep whatever midpipe i get through the turbo and swap), to the megan racing axleback (i like the dual tip look to keep the stock look). i want to upgrade to 1000cc injector (no idea what kind), get KPro, and tune it on e85 (there are 2 stations within a few miles of my house). and of course get innovative motor mounts to keep it all stable.

will i need to upgrade to an A2 oil pump in order to handle the higher rev range of the A2 head and bolt ons? how about a fuel pump? i need to know if i need to do this stuff now or when i boost/swap. i wanna do the basics now and hopefully get as close to 200whp as possible with a good tune.

if anyone has gone down a similar road let me know. i wanna start my build but i dont have enough cash to do everything i would need to boost right now so i would like to do a basic stage 1 upgrade to keep it NA for a while until i graduate and get a full time job and save up the money to do a proper turbo build (wont be happy with less than 300whp) on e85.

any advice would be appreciated, but please dont tell me to just swap now or boost now... if i had the funds to do it, it would be done by now.