Close

let the build begin!

So instead of going the EMUSA route, im opting to piece together a full kit myself. I'm looking at a precision turbo (not sure exactly which one yet), tial wastegate and bov, not sure what intercooler, custom intercooler piping, 3 inch custom exhaust, vibrant resonator and streetpower dual tip 3 inch muffler, innovative motor mounts, KPro, and RC 650cc injectors. My biggest concern is a manifold. I want a sidewinder manifold but I'm curious as to the differences in quality between the OBX, PLM, and Full Race. I know full race is the best but its also almost triple the price. I don't want to cheap out on any of these parts so if it really is worth it id rather save up and get the Full Race. If anyone has any experience with these manifolds and has an opinion please let me know. Ill be running this on an otherwise stock K20A3 and i'm looking to run 9-10 psi to get about 285-300 whp on a DD.

Any updates?

I think I'm going to save up a little while longer to get the full race sidewinder manifold. In the meantime, I'm considering trying to save up for an A2 head to swap on to give it the extra flow and the higher rpm range. Gotta see how much I can get one in good condition for. This is gonna be process for me and I dont expect to have all this done for probably a year. But between now and then I'm gonna start collecting parts when I have the cash to buy them.

And I think I'm gonna get a Skunk2 70mm Megapower R exhaust instead of going custom 3 inch.

Thread Information