Close

K20 NEWB

Suspension question : spring and shock vs coilover

I just bought a set of volks ce28n 17 7.5 rims with 225/17/45 tires to go with my 5 lug conversion. My question is since Im taken apart alot of the car now for the conversion , Should I be thinking about switching from my spring and shock suspension "tokico d specs with progress springs 1.4" back 1.8" front to a set of buddy club n+ coilovers or any other set that comes to mind, what would the benfits be over what i have and do these buddy club n+ coilovers correct the steering angle. any information would be appreciated

K20 NEWB
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_7 View Post
    I just bought a set of volks ce28n 17 7.5 rims with 225/17/45 tires to go with my 5 lug conversion. My question is since Im taken apart alot of the car now for the conversion , Should I be thinking about switching from my spring and shock suspension "tokico d specs with progress springs 1.4" back 1.8" front to a set of buddy club n+ coilovers or any other set that comes to mind, what would the benfits be over what i have and do these buddy club n+ coilovers correct the steering angle. any information would be appreciated
    Has ephatch died . . . . if so lock it now with no future post and just put a search button. just saying

Quote Originally Posted by the_real_7 View Post
    Has ephatch died . . . . if so lock it now with no future post and just put a search button. just saying
    Homie I'm still here!

The Buddy Clubs are going to be a super huge improvement over the Tokico's. They're built pretty beefy and they have camber adjustment plates for the front struts.

Thread Information