Close

jrsc r kit upgrade

I have had the street kit on my car for about 8 years now. Sold the car to my brother for the last 4 years but got it back now I want to upgrade to the race kit but can't find anything on it. Anyone know where I can find the necessary parts and where to get the hondata? I'm located near Cincinnati. Thanks.

You'll need new injectors, smaller pulley, kpro, and a tune.
    You may get by modifying your existing ones.
    If you end up reading this, let me know. I am in Columbus.
    How to properly use Apostrophes
    The rev limiter is not meant to be used as a shift light

jrsc r kit upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by etauljr View Post
    I have had the street kit on my car for about 8 years now. Sold the car to my brother for the last 4 years but got it back now I want to upgrade to the race kit but can't find anything on it. Anyone know where I can find the necessary parts and where to get the hondata? I'm located near Cincinnati. Thanks.
    Unfortunately- moss motors discontinued all Jackson racing SC kits some time ago so finding spares/ upgrades is getting harder and harder. I don't think hondata even offers the JRSC race kit reflash anymore because of that. The race kit upgrade was essentially a smaller pulley, larger injectors, and hondata engine management. You can source all of that separately on your own- depending how crazy you want to go. See below:

Pulleyboys.com for your boost pulley needs. There are many hondata dealers online that you can upgrade to kpro through- check hondata.com for the list. You can either modify your stock injectors (270cc to flow 490cc) or buy aftermarket. I would suggest injector dynamics in a size 650cc and above if you go aftermarket. If you want to make over 10psi you are going to need a 2-4 bar MAP sensor.

Wow- just saw the OP post date. Maybe he will come back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information