Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey everyone, Happy Holidays. Any Old Timers about?

Still been very busy but have been saving every nickel (including no internet!) possible and have accrued a little more jingle. Bought some update stuff recently, bulbs, hatch lift dampers, Royal Purple, K@N oil filter. About time for new rear tires and will go with Toyo R888s, 225/45/16s. Excited to finally get down to planned chassis height. Need to tear up my front RA1s to add same 888s to the front. There still in great shape after 2 1/2 years.

EP has been doing double duty as a work truck one day a week(I have a side business; The Pruner). Without a passenger seat it's huge in there!

Will try to visit here several times a week. Later...

New hatch struts, Royal Purple and K@N filter, a couple new bulbs, a little more weight off. It's exciting to get started again after over a year hiatus. The obsession is back!

Waiting on some info re. the rear suspension before commencing rear rebuild but basically all new harder bushings. Then dbl. adj. Konis (3012s), etc. The rear will set me back another 2 grand but it's in the bank and ready to use. Then the front.

Welcome back. Kudos on the move. Quite a contrast from Arizona ?

I think more people are heading in the direction of self sustainability. Very good potential with the shop/sawmill etc. I remember looking through outdoor tool catalogs (Northern Tool ? maybe) as a kid dreaming of the possibilities. Was able to build a mini shop when I was 19 out on a farm where I grew up, that was fun. But I sold ALL my tools for quick funds when I went to college. Terrible mistake. Have been slowly purchasing equipment here and there to try and go back to that. Love carpentry/woodworking/craftsmanship.

Quote Originally Posted by maksym View Post
    Hey man good stuff, really liking what you are doing with your ep. Had a question for you. Do you still run the reflash with an intake only with stock header/exhaust (as I remember from your first thread)? I have a similar set up besides a raceheader and 05-06 rsx s midpipe, just wanted to know what your ltft is at during idle, fully warmed up. Mine stays at around -7% constantly, I know it is still within the limits and raceheader leans it out a bit more but depending on your readings it might lead me in the right direction in figuring out some of the drivability issues im having. I would really appreciate it if you could let me know what reading you are seeing with your ep. Thanks and sorry to threadjack.
    Don't know how I missed this! I have no idea re. the lift, sorry. Still running without any exhaust mods.

Quote Originally Posted by soquel1 View Post
    Welcome back. Kudos on the move. Quite a contrast from Arizona ?

I think more people are heading in the direction of self sustainability. Very good potential with the shop/sawmill etc. I remember looking through outdoor tool catalogs (Northern Tool ? maybe) as a kid dreaming of the possibilities. Was able to build a mini shop when I was 19 out on a farm where I grew up, that was fun. But I sold ALL my tools for quick funds when I went to college. Terrible mistake. Have been slowly purchasing equipment here and there to try and go back to that. Love carpentry/woodworking/craftsmanship.
    That was a fun year, playing around with a real self sustaining farm, etc. I'm now on the next island; Hilton Head, which is the opposite of self sustaining. Just a bunch of millionaires with McMansions. I really want out of here but will stick around for a while due to a decent job and am also caring for (another, Jesus) a relative.

Working on rear susp and am communicating with someone re. some trick stuff. That's all I can say as requested. Ah well. Ep feels really good in the turns and need to bump the negative camber some more. It's cambered really nice for the street but want it to slide at a harder level. Looking at a used cf hood but it's vented close to the windshield and would have to seal that vent and cut closer towards the front. Might not look so good.

Really sucks to not have a garage. This place is always wet and dirty, basically a swamp on the ocean. I have been using Maguire's spray wash a couple of times a week and using a cover - better than nothing and it looks and feels much better.

That's all.

hi Hasbro! xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information