Close

headlights issue

My 04 headlights look really nice during the day but at night when I turn the lights on they look hazy and dirty. I have polished then to a nice shine and they look transparent in daylight, any ideas?

Mine aren't hazy but little dust is definitely noticeable at night. Used to be worse. I made an extension out of pvc fittings, a barb and some vinyl tubing to connect onto my shop vac end to aid with this. Haven't vacuumed in several years though might need to do it again soon. Do you have any pics of said haziness ?

Quote Originally Posted by soquel1 View Post
    Mine aren't hazy but little dust is definitely noticeable at night. Used to be worse. I made an extension out of pvc fittings, a barb and some vinyl tubing to connect onto my shop vac end to aid with this. Haven't vacuumed in several years though might need to do it again soon. Do you have any pics of said haziness ?
    As luck would have it my I phone fell on the concrete and shattered the screen...the haziness looks like a translucent milky coat and its only seen at night, in day time they look nice and clean and these are the OEMs

may need buffing on the inside of the lense

Thread Information