hey guys new to forum, not new to Hondas. my first EP3 and first car iv really torn into with the newer technology. (i have a '12 HFP SI but iv only done bolt ons)
the car is my friends old parts car that he ripped apart the whole front end like front fenders and hood, and chopped off whatever he could use for the rad support, i bought it thinking all it needed was the front end parts and a new ECU. my friend gave me a PRB ecu from a RSX to maybe get it started. i have the Ktuned immobilizer bypass kit and hooked up only the 3 wires im supposed to. for whatever reason i still cant get it to start. it cranks but it wont full turn over as its not getting any fuel. the fuel pump doesnt prime, no green key has ever come up on the cluster. iv checked the main relay and it seems fine. i have ordered a replacement PNF to be 100% proper.only other reason i can see it not starting is maybe dead fuel pump? cause i checked the connector and its getting power. please help me solve my dilemma as this is one of my all time fav cars and wanna start driving it sooner then later