Close

Looking For 04-05 to 02-03 Headlight Conversion Harness

I am looking for the conversion harness for my headlights.

I have a set of 04-05 depo projectors and need the harness to make them compatible with my 02.

I have an old harness that I bought from speed star a few years back and believe it needs to be replaced since the low beams no longer work.

It's definitely the harness because I also have a set of 02-03 lights and all the lighting works fine for that set up.

If no one knows where I can pick up a new harness then my next question would be does anyone know where i can find the turn signal plugs for an 02.

I had to change the turn signal plugs and can't find the old ones because I did this conversion 5 years ago.

I checked local junkyards to see if i could find the proper harness but no luck there either.

Thanks in advance...

If you're sure its the harness, check the relays. If you're going from 02/03 to 04/05, then the harness should have 2 relays. Switch them and see if it makes a difference. You can get the proper relays off ebay for pretty cheap

This is how the harness should look:

I can't find the part number anymore but you should be able to get the turn signal plugs from Honda. They sell them in packs of 5 I believe
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Thanks for the advice...

The harness is definitely bad!

I just ordered a replacement set from amazon for half of the price speed star charged me a few years ago.

They're even depos and come with the proper plugs to convert them to work with my 02.

Eventually I would like to scoop up the 02-03 jdm headlights but I needed a quick fix.

If anyone knows the honda part number or can give me a link for the turn signal plugs please post.

I have the sockets so just looking for the plugs.

I have the harness. Brand new never used. $40 for set

Thread Information