When I was looking into getting Innovative 75a mounts I called them and asked a few questions. I asked them why they don't include the front mount. They told me it was unnecessary. That the front mount if left stock would be the path of least resistance and the vibration would travel there and not into the cabin, thus lessening the amount of cabin vibration you would feel in the car. I also spoke to Hasport and they said the same, they go as far as saying you could run safely without a front mount at all. They do sell the front mounts separately for those who are intent on buying them, that they wouldn't miss the chance to sell them, but they are not needed when you run a 3 mount kit. I run with the Innovative 75a 3 mount kit and a very badly worn front stock mount and the motor does not have any movement even when on the dyno. The cabin vibration is minimal and no problem at all for me as a daily. In K-Pro I raised up the idle to 950, that lessens the vibrations as well.
Be sure to purchase the right urethane stiffness for your driving conditions. It is highly recommended that all H/F/J/K Series motors run 75A or higher due to the weight of the motor.
http://www.innovativemounts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Warranty