I've seen a few guys getting Depo's used and having all sorts of issues... Missing parts, cracks, leaks, etc... and for just a few bux more you can just buy them NEW... If they mess up or need to be replaced you need to buy NEW. I needed to return my first set of Depos, they fit wrong and leaked.
Buying NEW is you best bet and if you get em new you can get a fresh silicone seal on them. I used 2 different silicone sealants when I installed mine, never leaked...
The first was "Permatex 81730 Flowable Silicone Windshield and Glass Sealer, 1.5 oz." ... The second was " Permatex 82180 Ultra Black MaximumOil Resistance RTV Silicone Gasket Maker, 3.35 oz. Tube"
IMHO... If your getting Depo HALOGEN projectors just use halogen bulbs, better visibility and no glare off and crazy looking cut off. Using HID's in them won't help but hurt. And you can get them new for like $165 shipped with all bulbs and a warranty.
Link to buy: Depo 317-1145PXAS2 Honda Civic Hatch Back Black Headlight Projector Assembly Set