Close

duraflex or vis fiberglass mugen rep wing for ep3 si

Has anyone bought products from extreme dimensions or from showstoppersusa? Wondering about quality of their products. Want to buy a mg rep ep3 wing but can decide wich one is better in fiberglass the duraflex one by extreme dimensions or the VIS one sold on showstoppersusa.com , also are theyadjustable like the real one?? Thanks in advance for the help :)

I have a seibon cf rep in mugen style I bought in 2008. Different product - but it doesn't fit perfectly. I needed to use some tape between the edges of the wing and the hatch glass, or else it rattles on bumps. Buy the real thing if you can wait to save up for it.

Agreed with the above statement. You just can't beat the quality of OEM. You might get lucky but it's not worth the trouble in my opinion. The Mugen wing is steep in price though have you considered a Type R spoiler ?

I do think the ctr wing doesn't compare in sexiness to the mugen. I still like my mugen rep due to how many years I've gotten out of it :) just still recommend "real" if you can avoid eating out at work or something for the next month

Thread Information