Close

HFP Side Skirt Install

Has anyone ever installed HFP skirts without the original hardware? Im not sure what can and cannot be used...If so...what did you use...how did it work out? Appreciate any help! If anyone has the hardware f/s...that would certainly solve the problem!

What year of Ep do you have ? I'm assuming you have an 02-03, you will need sticky clips. They are pricey.

I don't know about those sticky clips. I know that the HFP side skirts use a different type of clip system to stay fixed onto the body of the ep. The sticky clips wont do the TS any good bc the hfp skirts dont have the female slots that mate with the sticky clips.

Try a couple of layers of double sided tape? When I bought my current ep, the old owner had CTR rep skirts and used a 1/2" -3/4" thick multi-layered 3M tape deal.

You could also make a hook to hold the rear end of the skirt to the rear wheel well. This is what I did when I had HFP skirts on my old ep:

IMG_1583.JPG
    IMG_1584.JPG

I actually reused these when I put on ep3r skirts too.

Here's the instructions for HFP skirts if it helps:
    http://www.handa-accessories.com/civic/sisidespoil.pdf
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Thanks guys! Its an 03. That actually looks pretty good! Contemplating ssm oem with the clips. It would still cost less that the hfp. Im tornnnnnn. 😭

For some reason I always thought the HFP kit was released beginning in '04. Hence my belief for use of sticky clips. Never been crazy about the HFP kit. I would go with OEM mini skirts or Type R skirts.

Quote Originally Posted by soquel1 View Post
    For some reason I always thought the HFP kit was released beginning in '04. Hence my belief for use of sticky clips. Never been crazy about the HFP kit. I would go with OEM mini skirts or Type R skirts.
    The HFP kit was available from 03-05. I think the only reason its not officially available for the 2002 ep's is bc euro yellow wasnt offered as an hfp option
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...isidespoil.pdf
    Instructions how to install , got these on club ep3

I know you don't have hardware, but it might help ??

Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    The HFP kit was available from 03-05. I think the only reason its not officially available for the 2002 ep's is bc euro yellow wasnt offered as an hfp option
    That would make sense.

Thread Information