Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by usedep3 View Post
    I was never a fan of the 04/05 tail lights. Especially of the EP3R ones bc they were so altezza-ey looking but the EP3R versions are growing on me now
    I agree on the altezzy look, but I always loved the 04-05 taillights,(to each their own though), if that, the actual 04-05 models but not luck when i was looking for one, so i just settled with the 02-03. lol

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Love the interior upgrades! How'd you do the door inserts - split the panels, put in the new fabric, then re-glue the two parts together? I've got to do this still with mine.
    Thanks! and i only split part of the panel by breaking loose the plastic welds, that is closest to the door handle and then jb weld them back together. For the rest of the process, I use fabric spray adhesive(from your local joanns or fabric store) and tucked the fabric in the creases.

DC Sports Front Strut Bar

Scored a deal with this DC strut bar steel series, was hoping it would be the titanium series but w.e. I was like "for the price, why not?"
    It was still in pretty excellent condition, so that kinda drove me to spend money on random things. lol

Not really digging the grey color, going to be polishing it as well as the Valve Cover,. should be fun

Polished and repainted the DC Strut Bar, ABS Cover, and Spark Plug Cover. Awaiting to do my VC.

NORCAL EP3 Meet

Decided to drive up a couple hours to attend one of NorCal EP3 monthly meets this past Saturday May 27th, Id gotta say, although there wasn't alot of us, I had a blast. Here are some pictures that I took of the cars at the meet. Enjoy!

Candid Shots :)

Detailed and wash after weeks of neglecting her :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information